Second Skin Audio

beastly shallow mount?

so at the end of the summer im tradin in the 94 celica for a 90's chevy preferably pickup (although i did find a sexy 93 f150 on te craigslist) it mroe than likely wont be extended cab, due to lack of money. so my question is does anyone know of any "decent" shallow mount? i know pioneers are ok and arent to bad on price but kicker and jl are ofcourse <_< .

and and btw heres the craigslist link on dis f150 on double dueces :crazy:

http://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/2412003524.html

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

Sub: Alpine type x 12

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Just blowthrough it.

Why fight with the small cab area?

You could do 2 level 3 12s,!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im 16 so lets put it this way... if i blow through it i will be blown through...

Current system:Front stage: Alpine type s 6.5No rear:Alpine type s 6.5headunit: alpineAmp: Jbl bp600.1

dont know much about them. Found a "FLUX" Capacitor on ebay. If I add this to my system, can I really travel into the future? And how far into the future? That probably all depends on how I ground it though, right?

Dude dont even waste your money on capacitors get a second car battery preferably a kinetik or stinger or any other car audio battery use the battery that is correct for your systems true rms wattage do some research on the net for this. Go to kinetiks website they explain how to pick a battery from thier site that fits your system. :shrug:

Until my 15's come in for my blow through build I am running the JL 13's and they are awesome for a sub only being 3 1/2 inches thick. I know everyone hates JL but they knocked it out of the park on this sub. I ran the kicker 12 shallows before the JL 13's and there is just no comparison. I recently added a 2nd hd 750, so I am running 750 watts to each sub and the are awesome.

Hope that helps

Pm me if you want any more info on them

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Don't know when the mk4 will come out but it has me interested in a pair myself.

http://www.stereointegrity.com/

yah lol the price on one of the old ones is 250 =) kinda high for me i could run with like 6 boss 12's for that if not more and i know that boss sucks but i get boss, ssl, poweracoustik and a couple other brands at dealer cost

Isn't it oxymoronic? The whole point of shallow mounts is the fact they aren't big...just saying. Blow-thru?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yea I was like, damn beastly shallow mount is contradicting lol.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg