What should i do to improve the look of my truck??

Lol everyone's suggesting rims. Did anyone read the OP?

I know <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

as soon as you gets monies some 22s would look sick, for now.....

shorty antenna

remove the front plate thing

remove the roof racks

if you tint the tails do really light on the tint other wise IMO it looks like sht

clear corners for the front turn signals, NO PROJECTORS they look ricey. just replace the hadlights with clear aftermarket headlights

EDIT: something like this

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/mytightride/ford-explorer-chrome-headlights.jpg

Edited by BeatBox

This is better Andys Autosport IMO is a little expensive.

$144 Chrome Halo Projector LED Headlights

you could also debadge (emblems and modlings if the paint isn't too faded) it too and make it look totally diffrent. All you need is a hair dryer and some goof off to get the adhesive off. And as Im thinking of it you can also paint all your plastic a different color to change the look. Besides a myrid of colors of tint Green Smoke Tint if you have some these. Chrome Clear,Altezza, or Smoke

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

i wouldnt recommend aftermarket headlights buy at your own risk cuz i bought about 4 diffrent sets for diffrent cars and none of em line up good some stick out too much or some are un even to the line soo just keep in mind after market will never fit as good as oem

cowboys_logo.gif

I've installed many grills on Trucks/SUV, Domestic and Import. Along with Lower and Lift jobs including my own truck. It's not something I really do now as I changed Occupations a year ago when I received a Offer I couldn't pass up after my other job of 18 years.

Bolt-On Grills are pretty easy! They almost always bolt right over the Original Stock grill. They can look quite good and it's what I actually have on my own truck. If at a later time you want to go stock or change to something different, you haven't screwed yourself!!! On my 03 Chevy Silverao, the stock grill is black so you can't really even see the stock grill expect up close really looking for it. I've had to point it out to people!!! I also replaced the plastic Gold Bow Tie on the front grill with a Billet one. Remove the old one, bolt on the new one! Pretty Simple!!!

Then their are Cut-Out Grills. As the name Applies, you have to cut out the stock factory grill. This can range to not to bad, if I screw up a bit, no one will be able to tell, to a Real pain in the butt that would take me a few hours to do. Taking my time and being very careful cutting out just right because you'll be able to see a screwup!!! I generally use a small Air Saw on the Cut outs along with a few other things. I'd cover everything up in Tape so I would get scratches moving it about when cutting. Generally I was working on NEW Trucks or even Dealer Trucks, so they had to be perfect!!! After you cut out the old grill just right and make everything just right, you did cut the grill out at the right spot right?!?! Then it's a matter of Mounting Brackets or clips. This again ranges greatly. Drilling holes in the right spots. You have to get it Centered or it won't look right. It takes some skill to do it right!!! I've had a few I had to Fab up myself to get it to work!!!

There's a large selection to choose from in both types and price ranges. Some are better then others. If your going to do it yourself, I'd go with Bolt-On! If you have the tools, Skills, and not rush things, a cut out will look better as it's not on top of another grill, and would sit back further. So looks are a little better. It's up to you!

Bolt-On Grills are pretty easy! They almost always bolt right over the Original Stock grill. They can look quite good and it's what I actually have on my own truck. If at a later time you want to go stock or change to something different, you haven't screwed yourself!!!!

haha I see what you did there :rofl:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I've installed many grills on Trucks/SUV, Domestic and Import. Along with Lower and Lift jobs including my own truck. It's not something I really do now as I changed Occupations a year ago when I received a Offer I couldn't pass up after my other job of 18 years.

Bolt-On Grills are pretty easy! They almost always bolt right over the Original Stock grill. They can look quite good and it's what I actually have on my own truck. If at a later time you want to go stock or change to something different, you haven't screwed yourself!!! On my 03 Chevy Silverao, the stock grill is black so you can't really even see the stock grill expect up close really looking for it. I've had to point it out to people!!! I also replaced the plastic Gold Bow Tie on the front grill with a Billet one. Remove the old one, bolt on the new one! Pretty Simple!!!

Then their are Cut-Out Grills. As the name Applies, you have to cut out the stock factory grill. This can range to not to bad, if I screw up a bit, no one will be able to tell, to a Real pain in the butt that would take me a few hours to do. Taking my time and being very careful cutting out just right because you'll be able to see a screwup!!! I generally use a small Air Saw on the Cut outs along with a few other things. I'd cover everything up in Tape so I would get scratches moving it about when cutting. Generally I was working on NEW Trucks or even Dealer Trucks, so they had to be perfect!!! After you cut out the old grill just right and make everything just right, you did cut the grill out at the right spot right?!?! Then it's a matter of Mounting Brackets or clips. This again ranges greatly. Drilling holes in the right spots. You have to get it Centered or it won't look right. It takes some skill to do it right!!! I've had a few I had to Fab up myself to get it to work!!!

There's a large selection to choose from in both types and price ranges. Some are better then others. If your going to do it yourself, I'd go with Bolt-On! If you have the tools, Skills, and not rush things, a cut out will look better as it's not on top of another grill, and would sit back further. So looks are a little better. It's up to you!

Well knowing me cutting up my truck is a very bad idea :shrug: shit im out of ideas. I guess keep it completely stock and save

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

tint your windows if they aren't already

Rims are the best way to change the look of your ride imo, and if you're wanting to sell it down the road, just keep your stock wheels/tires and put them back on when you're ready to sell :shrug:

and please stay away from those god awful ricer "halo" lights. Those are so played out and look completely retarted on trucks especially.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Its the little things that will look best. Removing emblems, tint, removing roof racks. When you try to start adding a bunch of crap you will get a ricey look. Don't do that.

Tint the windows, tint the tail lights, clean the headlights paint the factory wheels black with plasti dip(you can easily pull it off if you don't like it). Bam it would look completely different for cheap.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

If you plan on selling it I'd keep what you want to do to it at a minimum. The closer to stock it looks the easier it would be to sell it. Plus it allows you to save more money for a car you really want, then you can start investing in that.

Edited by CFallsFbody