FL doing something even better than legalizing bass

as i agree with this on a high level what about the kids?

wish there was a way so just the kids get the benfits so they dont get ass outed cause of some crack head parents

as much as i dislike this idea, im going to toss it out

any *parents* both parents found using drugs, the kids need to be put into protective services.. and put somewhere else away from them.. in a healthy environment

the reason i dislike the idea is because of all the horror storys you hear about kids in childcare of the state

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Very interesting. I wonder if the cost of screening every one for drug use will pay itself off by taking people off the program

long term, it will... can you imagine if realistically 1/8th of the population got kicked off of government aid?

thats alot of fucking cash

*edit

test is 35 bucks, and THEY have to pay for it out of their own pocket... and if they refuse, from my understanding, they get kicked off anyways

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived