FL doing something even better than legalizing bass

I love this idea!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I heard a few months ago they had talke about doing this here in Indiana. I really hope they do it everywhere. No offense to those of you who do smoke or whatever, but to who this effects. I'd like to atleast know that part of $12,000 in taxes I pay every year atleast actually help people who don't take it fore-granted.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I heard a few months ago they had talke about doing this here in Indiana. I really hope they do it everywhere. No offense to those of you who do smoke or whatever, but to who this effects. I'd like to atleast know that part of $12,000 in taxes I pay every year atleast actually help people who don't take it fore-granted.

I know people who smoke all the time and still can hold a job....

this is for the assholes who take advantage of the government and dont do anything but sit around, have babys and smoke all day, just to get a check...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yup. Don't know if I made that clear in what I said. But if you can support whatever habit it is you want and have your own job do as you wish. I don't have a problem with those people. It's the people who never work for a god damn thing that do this stuff that pisses me off.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Great idea. Let's see all the states follow this. As for the kids that is a iffy situation. But it will save millions per state billions over years. I know cali could really need this.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My gf told me there starting to do this in Ohio also.

i fucking hope so....

all these little douchebags in columbus rollin around on dubs and actin like they are hard, and we pay for them to go get rims LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Lol I know right.

I drive to work in and before I get to Warren I see all these broken down regular cars I get in Warren and I see all these naggy, dirty, and you name it people driving in brand new mustangs and everything. This pisses me off because those people don't deserve those cars.

All they did was wait for their welfare money to come in and it's bullshit, I'm sorry but if you're mooching off of the government and the working people you're ass needs the boot but that my personal opinion.

Archived