Second Skin Audio

Arc Audio or Sundown

Looking into 2 Twelve inch subs for my new setup. I was first gonna run 2 sundown sa-12's since im running a saz-2500. Recently i found a place though that carries Arc and i can get the Arc Audio "Black 12" for a good price. Although its more then the Sundown is it worth paying the little extra? Never ran any Arc products so not to sure on them so any opinions or suggestions?

They're comparison threads as far as I can see too bad you cant have them I understand the trolls and flame wars it brings but its a good thing to bea ble to to compare two things.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Yeah i understand im not really looking to compare as i know Sundown is a a very liked brand as well as Arc. I have read everything on Sundown and i searched Arc but i really cant find anything on the "black" line of their subs. So really just wanna know if the Arc is worth buying or if anyone here has even ran this line of subs?

those arc subs are terrible, so id take a sundown over them.

I posted at the same time as you haha. But have you ran them? Today was the first time I have ever even seen them. Are any of the Arc subs worth running?

Most likely will go with the Sundowns as i love their amp i have just wanted some answers on the Arc's.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...