DB DON'S Blazer (the pictures)

Mike has 2 cactus sound k9's at .5ohm each and I think pipo has 4 team cactus sound 5kw....The "moral" of the story or point rather..is that all of these guys have over twice the cone area and twice the power as Don...testament to the n3's but to a greater degree, Don's talent as a builder. and his whip is a capable off road vehicle no less.

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

The pressure those N3's were producing was outstanding. I think I'm seriously leaning towards running the N2/N3 for my next build. The power to weight ratio was one thing. But seeing them perform and play such a wide range of music with authority is just mouth watering with the possibilities.

Thanks Don for the video.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

This fall I am working on the amp rack and doors some more, and finally the 31 band EQ can go back in :) I will take pictures of course.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

pff only 159.7 loudest bass race? soft effort...

fark i wish i could get 150 LOL

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

The pressure those N3's were producing was outstanding. I think I'm seriously leaning towards running the N2/N3 for my next build. The power to weight ratio was one thing. But seeing them perform and play such a wide range of music with authority is just mouth watering with the possibilities.

Thanks Don for the video.

I know man, I've watch this vid 100 times, at a crossroads between fi and crossfire xs v2 for my next subs

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

+1 for honkytonk. :drink40:

What do you have to say about the N3s over DDs and Chaos? Any increase or sound difference you can hear in both SQ and SPL? What was the change on the meter? Theyre on my list of options for teh next build. Also, thoughts on the MX-3? Considering getting one of those too. :pardon:

How did I miss this until now!?!?!?

BEAUTIFUL build! The word perfect comes to mind. 25mpg, Daily, Clean, Beyond Loud, and Sounds Great doing it???? Amazing. Great work.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived