DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

Yeah I just got off the phone with Rob and he said next week on lvl3-4 parts and 5s the next week, and trust they always take care of their customers so we will all have something as soon as possible.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(, was really hoping they'd be in this week..i shoulda just asked for my motors not to be chrome lol

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yeah I just got off the phone with Rob and he said next week on lvl3-4 parts and 5s the next week, and trust they always take care of their customers so we will all have something as soon as possible.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(, was really hoping they'd be in this week..i shoulda just asked for my motors not to be chrome lol

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Seriously its not just DC guys our electric bikes got delayed from china also, due to raw materials...such as the magnets in the hub motors ;)

I know of alot of other companies that are shutting down / going under due to the delay...

Yamaha dealerships get 1 bike a month due to the japan quake right now...they buy from other dealers...

Funky stuff.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Yeah its a bigger problem than most are aware of, and yes the XLs come in with the 5 parts because they share some soft parts. The place where I work orders alot of metals from china and I thank god that we didn't order from japan.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit