DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

ill call today when they open and post here at what ETAs we are looking at.

I agree with beat box!

1999 Ford F-150

1 Optima Yellow Top

5 XS Power D3100's

2 Stetsom 14K2D 18V Modded 2OHM Models

2 DC Audio Level 5 18's D2's <--For Sale!!!

Boston Acoustics GT-2200

2 sets of Boston Acoustics SR60'S

Knukonceptz 0 gauge

Soon Singer HO Alternator

any good news yet from anybody??

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Anyone talked to Rusty or the crew lately to see if everything is going as planned as far as the July 14th shipment of parts? I'd hate to wait till the 14th to hear parts won't be in for another month...

I believe i will go another route if that is the case!!! Sucks to have close to a grand of money already spent and nothing to show for it!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

When I ordered my products from DC I was told a 6 week back order, it's been about 7 weeks now which is shorter than what some people have been waiting for. I have been very anxious to start on my first actual build but I'm at least mature enough to accept the following reality. **I'm not complaining though; and to the people who are serious and into competitions and actually have real plans I can understand your frustration.** But to those who are bitching just because they can, do you think the people up at DC are just being slack so their phones and emails can pile up with complaints? They are doing everything possible to keep business running smoothly and to keep their customers happy. If you ran a business and unplanned delays/problems occurred, you'd want some understanding customers as well. All I have ever heard about DC was the quality of their products and customer service, now just because things have gotten slow (which apparently wasn't even DC's fault) people are talking about taking their money elsewhere. Coming from someone in YOUR POSITION, yea it fucking sucks having to wait but talking bad about a company that is working their ass off to keep you happy won't help anybody. Stfu and you'll get your shit when it gets there.

TL:DR - You know DC has always been very great with their customer service and you can't stick them for this one slow-down, especially with the way things are going now-a-days. Waiting an extra while won't hurt because most of you personally know DC is worth it or you wouldn't be reading this.

got busy today so i didnt get to call them. I sent an email but they never get responded to.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Um yeah i was told when i ordered in may that the subs should be shipped to me about the second week of june. Why say that to someone and tell them that if they really had no idea when they could be built. I hate being told a date and it just keeps on getting pushed back. Just a little vent. I'm still waiting so far.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Any other dealers have any XL15D1 on hand you can ship me and I'll change the shipping address on my order

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3