DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

Holy hell this thread will be staying alive for another month. My dad already thinks i got scammed and im not getting my subs. :shrug:

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Might have to switch over to something else, if this keeps up. i understand it takes time but first is was "oh two wks" but now not til july? <_<

i wanna have something before summer ends

kind of what i was thinking as well..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

:crys and runs into room:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Might have to switch over to something else, if this keeps up. i understand it takes time but first is was "oh two wks" but now not til july? <_<

was told from jeff that they had all the parts???

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

was told from jeff that they had all the parts???

when did he tell you that? because when i told him about the motors today around 8PM it was news to him and he said he had to call rusty and find out.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I posted this earlier but if anyone is looking for a Level 5 let me know and I may be able to get my hands on a Level 5 SPL motor and have it built however you want.

make it a 10" for me :drink40:

would it be cheaper then the normal brand new? just curious..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I have faith in Rusty and the crew, they make great products and their customer service is amazing. The issues that have arised were unpredictable, I'm sure they want to get the subs built as much as we want them! :)

If I have to wait a bit longer than expected, I'm okay with that. As long as they get here before August... If not, then may have a problem.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I have faith in Rusty and the crew, they make great products and their customer service is amazing. The issues that have arised were unpredictable, I'm sure they want to get the subs built as much as we want them! :)

If I have to wait a bit longer than expected, I'm okay with that. As long as they get here before August... If not, then may have a problem.

thats what i said two months ago, also as they get here before Slamology and what happened

th_tumbleweed.gif