wow those last pics looked wicked nasty.

Just a litle info for any truck parts i'd go to lmctruck.com and u'll find just about any part for ur truck on the cheap. You can also get a magazine sent to ur home for free.

They are a good dealer for hard to find parts, or shit you don't wanna have to go to a store and deal with ordering...but as far as things you can get at a local parts shop, id just go to the parts shop. LMC's prices aren't like wicked cheap, ussually about the same as autozone or advanced. And it may be b/c of where I live at on the East Coast, but shipping time to here is a bitch.

mivtCK.png

ckresto.com :drink40:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wow those last pics looked wicked nasty.

Just a litle info for any truck parts i'd go to lmctruck.com and u'll find just about any part for ur truck on the cheap. You can also get a magazine sent to ur home for free.

They are a good dealer for hard to find parts, or shit you don't wanna have to go to a store and deal with ordering...but as far as things you can get at a local parts shop, id just go to the parts shop. LMC's prices aren't like wicked cheap, ussually about the same as autozone or advanced. And it may be b/c of where I live at on the East Coast, but shipping time to here is a bitch.

or i could just go to pull-a-part :P, thats how i got the whole front end red lol

That is insane!

i know right?

I've done a mess of them and I don't think I've seen one that bad!

ahahaha, ima take that as a compliment and say thanks XD

well its slowly coming together, should be all done by the end of the weekend.

this is where im at at the moment

34j6c8w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well its been a little over 3 weeks and over $900 less in my bank and i still have to buy more shit to make it run correctly...and yea i know ive spent almost 1000 bucks to fix a truck that i payed 500 for lol. this shit is depressing =/

o well, hopefully getting started on the system before the end of july(thats a big big hopefully). i dont even care about painting it anymore, im just gonna get an alarm system and put my system in it lol

Lol truck looks good man! Dont you just love going to salvage yards? I always come home with a bunch of treasures. lol

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Archived