DC Sound Lab

DC put it down in the lanes

Thats what im doing wrong. Sand. I need more sand.

Was a great dbdrag show yesterday in upperlake ca. I won ss 3-4 with a 155.7, and bassrace 149.9, also bassboxing with a average of 151 dbs. ana put up a big number in st.A 155.6, also ss 1-2 did a huge number with 2 lvl5-18s a 163.4 or 6 and ssnw with 2 lv5-18s did a 160.8. There were big numbers yesterday hung out with thor awesome dude. Straight diehard competitor was doin his runs with a bad alternator an a wounded sub i will post vids shortly they are uploading now DC FTW!

Congrats on that 155.7

That is a HUGE number out of a daily driver suv. Maybe we can pour a little more sand out of you box here soon. It would kick ass to see a 56

Im allways on the look out for a tahoe build

Whos hoe is that? Thought yours was older? None the less its fawkin sexy.

kool ass guy from reno, he went all out in bassboxing an blew a lvl5 18 smoked it lol. be on the lookout for his setup its sweet

Destroying Competition! That hoe looks sick amd of course the crx beasting it!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Wooooooot! What a great time! Got to meet a sheyot ton of folks that I've talked to over the past few yrs here on the forums. Way cool to put faces to the names!

Ray great job Brotha thats Nasty loud and thanks for the Demo! I'll get that vid up today. Logan your a bassracing fool! Jack with a last minute setup rocking the 29.9's. Nyman stomping a mudhole in me!Lake County putting up some serious numbers in ss 1-2 164.3 second loudest in the Country with plenty more to come and a Nasty SS NoWall score 160.9 quite possibly a North American Record.

Congrats to MarioB for his No Wall King of the Trunk award! Thanks for the demo! Thats a Nasty Trunk for sure with more to come! :clapping:

Ana rocked the St A lanes with a 155.6! Scott Sackett took a strong second with a 153+. He'll be back with more no doubt!

Me well.....my alt was constantly on and off on its way to its death bed. lol Was holding a a solid 139.8-139.9 in qaulifying on 12.6v then hey alts on 15.3v and 140.0 roflmao! I finished 4th in the 49.9class with a 47+. Finished third with a 151.9 in ss no wall and was the only one in my class in bassboxing. On my first burp I pulled my surround off the basket and got midevil on surrounds on both subs making them un breakable and went through the day pushing them as hard as I could with no worries. Coming to the show i knew the box was too big for burps so it was no surprise lmao!

All in all a fantastic show with lots to do and see! Jim Wright puts on a great show that is well organized and full of surprises at every turn! Definately a show you cant miss every yr! I look forward to next yr!!

DC putting in work as always lol... Nice job all.. Some big numbers from down there..

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

thors 2nd run

Edited by dc98hoe

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.