Jump to content

MISSING PERSON! PLEASE HELP!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats horrible. Good luck with your search. You have my prayers

X2, that sucks! I hope she turns up safe! i dont know whut i wuld do if i were u man, u have my prayers!

look above your post man she was found dead. im very sorry to hear this.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

Motive... Carly's mom took this fuck face in cuz of hard times a few years back, he got involved in drugs and a little to close to Carly for her moms liking, her mom kicked his druggie ass out the house. Carly ran away with him and found all his $$$ went to get high . She broke up with doped up sorry ass and that night he was high, she was killed then raped and dumped in the dirt like a cigarette butt.

Wow did he strangle her? or stab her? I feel bad. So many assholes in this world. I had a bad feeling about this thread when i opened it the very first time a week ago

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

Damn dude sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with her family. People in this world and stupid and greedy, just because he cant have her he had to kill her so no one else could have her. Fucked up people man, so sorry

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

5% Tint All Around

Current Set Up: Link

Posted

Its so shitty this stuff happens. I feel for you man, and especially her parents. Even though it won't bring her back, the boy will probably be tried as an adult and meet up with 'Bubba' or a broomstick nightly in the pen. I wouldn't mind 5 minutes alone with that piece of shit.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

what a damn shame.. I feel really bad for her dad :/.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

im sorry to hear this, I wish that things like this would not happen, but unfortunately it does..I hope only the best for you and the family, and that the punishment will be severe, and the maximum allowed. My prayers go out to all of you.

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4614 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...