what kind of railroad uses spikes that small? come on people

yeha I guess it could be a 54r I never thought of that one

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

what kind of railroad uses spikes that small? come on people

lol.. could be vintage!

I guess the case is a little too stout to be a railroad spike.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

here a picture of how long the bullet is.

hdr000711.jpg

that measure is in cm ( centimeter )

yes i think so that the bullet is not fired. maybe he is fired in the sky or straight

and come on the road op somehow

after careful examination of your image and looking at the bullet against the ruler and looking through some loading data i have here, what you have is a hornady interlock bullet, most likely 225grain, for a 338 lapua magnum. one dead giveaway that its a bullet, is that you can see 2 rings in your picture at 2.5centimeter and another just past 3 centimeters in your image. those rings are from a neck crimp on the bullet, in this case, one that was way too tight. the shooter probably did this to help build up a couple extra fps of bullet speed for long range shooting.

id say this bullet has been fired and just happened to come to rest where it was run over, flipped up by the front tire of the vehicle, and then the planets lined up just right and it stuck in the back tire.

if the shooter shot it into the air, then it would slow down steadily until it reached terminal velocity on the way down, which for a bonded bullet such as this, wouldnt be enough to damage it upon impact with the ground.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

after careful examination of your image and looking at the bullet against the ruler and looking through some loading data i have here, what you have is a hornady interlock bullet, most likely 225grain, for a 338 lapua magnum. one dead giveaway that its a bullet, is that you can see 2 rings in your picture at 2.5centimeter and another just past 3 centimeters in your image. those rings are from a neck crimp on the bullet, in this case, one that was way too tight. the shooter probably did this to help build up a couple extra fps of bullet speed for long range shooting.

id say this bullet has been fired and just happened to come to rest where it was run over, flipped up by the front tire of the vehicle, and then the planets lined up just right and it stuck in the back tire.

if the shooter shot it into the air, then it would slow down steadily until it reached terminal velocity on the way down, which for a bonded bullet such as this, wouldnt be enough to damage it upon impact with the ground.

This was such a awesome answer its almost disgusting nice work Hugh

Only DC Dealer In Alaska

This was such a awesome answer its almost disgusting nice work Hugh

:drink40:

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived