1999 Audi A4th order Trunk Build Video Pg 7

Dude that's a great amp for the 5 bucks. Looks like its going to be one sleek and sexy install.

yeah ive had it for like 4 years now and only recently looked it up and realized what i had. i also had another little amp like this that got stolen from me that my aunt got at the same garage sale :shrug:

but thanks a lot man. i appreciate it! :drinks:

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Looking real good and real clean bro. I been thinking about doing 4 10" in 4th order as well lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Looking real good and real clean bro. I been thinking about doing 4 10" in 4th order as well lol

looks damn good bro. hit me up when ur in melbourne and i can bring the meter and the truck out lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

thanks man. and you should. i was surprised how loud it got for 2 10's the first time i heard it!

looks damn good bro. hit me up when ur in melbourne and i can bring the meter and the truck out lol

thanks bro! i should be up there within the next few weeks so ill definitely hit you up. i hooked it up to dans amp to listen to it last time i was up there but i should be getting an amp tomorrow so ill be able to meter it on its own power! and im stoked to get a demo of your truck!!

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

oh and an update:::

my mb quart 4 channel died the other day but luckily its still under warranty so its getting exchanged.

tomorrow im going to buy a kicker zx1000.1 so the subs will finally have real power!

i added a 2x4 brace to the back wall because the amp were vibrating on low notes and i added a "loading wall" to the rear subs because it was unloading a bit due to having less pressure on it than the front sub.

also my power steering fluid is leaking so i gotta fix that whenever the part comes in.

ill post some pics tomorrow!

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

thanks bro! i should be up there within the next few weeks so ill definitely hit you up. i hooked it up to dans amp to listen to it last time i was up there but i should be getting an amp tomorrow so ill be able to meter it on its own power! and im stoked to get a demo of your truck!!

yea he was telling me about it lol. nice yea i definitely want to hear it. the truck is all good now and still decently brutal lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

painted the trim panel to match my car

PA190172.jpg

added a 2x4 brace to the rear wall because it was moving a little bit on the low notes and put a "loading wall" behind the rear sub because it was unloading some on the low notes

PA190173.jpg

added a usb extension so i can plug in my ipod or a flash drive

PA190174.jpg

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

vote for me for system of the month!!!!

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

• 3 weeks later...

did a little work today. made a new port because the edges of the old one were covered by the trim panel in the rear armrest and the new one has more port area. also i moved the sub to the opposite chamber and the bandwidth is great now and its way louder. i cant wait to get a new amp now to see what it will do!

PB040195.jpg

PB050196.jpg

PB050197.jpg

PB050198.jpg

PB050199.jpg

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived