try give this a watch...i love apple but their phones r a complete rip off...

WAAAH! iOS utilized a way of displaying notifications that Android has! Just overlook the fact that they behave very, very differently.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Just as an FYI, behavior is different. Apple is even using the same components that once separated them from PCs.

Why not an Iphone on Verizon? Win win, iPhone 4 on a beter company not seeking world domination, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

why do people like buying junk? this phone is so over rated and played out. imo apple offers nothing but o they switched to verizon big deal. i just dont get why everybody is so crazy about getting an iphone. i dont see what they offer :pardon:

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

why do people like buying junk? this phone is so over rated and played out. imo apple offers nothing but o they switched to verizon big deal. i just dont get why everybody is so crazy about getting an iphone. i dont see what they offer :pardon:

Integration. The one area in which Android lacks.

Oh, and a ridiculously good marketing department.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

not a damn thing. the 4 is now at the second spot on my to buy list. right below a new 2 channel.

im gunna look if i have a upgrade tomorow

if i do im getting one

Dude, don't be so impatient. If you must get an iPhone, you may as well wait until the new one releases.

lol read the thread, both of us already have iPhones. theyre just all messed up... theyre old... its time for a new one and both of us HAVE been holding out for the new one. but it doesnt look like its comming

This is Apple. They will release a new phone before the end of the year. I'd bet my car on it.

Wait for the fall event.

I'll take that bet. 8)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Integration. The one area in which Android lacks.

Disagree wholeheartedly. I think like many things, it's the feel that separates iphones from androids, and BBs much in the same way their laptops feel different from PCs when in fact they're really not. I am an android user, and have used both, and personally had no qualms about. It was more my issue with AT&T.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

not a damn thing. the 4 is now at the second spot on my to buy list. right below a new 2 channel.

im gunna look if i have a upgrade tomorow

if i do im getting one

Dude, don't be so impatient. If you must get an iPhone, you may as well wait until the new one releases.

lol read the thread, both of us already have iPhones. theyre just all messed up... theyre old... its time for a new one and both of us HAVE been holding out for the new one. but it doesnt look like its comming

This is Apple. They will release a new phone before the end of the year. I'd bet my car on it.

Wait for the fall event.

I'll take that bet. 8)

Only if I can have a level 5 when you lose.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert