Damn bro...this sux. But you always gotta see the positive side of things. It could ALWAYS be worse man. And I know its hard to see the better side when shits gone downhill, but sometimes we are put through things just to see how much we can take. Just keep your head high, and never look back. Yesterday is the past that can't be taken back...so use today to make a difference that can't be changed tomorrow.

mivtCK.png

Be strong man.

Take care

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Guest grim83

Damn dude shit just keeps gettin worse. Only thing i can say is keep your head up and stay positive. you need someone to bullshit with you can always holler at me you got my number or you can catch me in chat like usual. Hope your buddy pulls through.

Naw man everything`ll be cool after a while, It`ll take a while cause hell bet everyone has been through hard times but were all still here to tell the tale right?

Best advice I can give man is take some time out to sort shit out in your head,

Cause if you dont do it now and bottle it all up, guarantee you in a lil while its gonna all explode out.

Sorry to hear bout your bro, hope he gets better real soon, one of my friends was on life support for bout a week during the summer so I know what your goin through, best thing you can do is keep your chin up and if you feel yourself gettin dragged down talk to someone you trust, or hell, hit up the forums with a thread cause you know we all got your back here, Life can seem like everythings goin wrong at once but some shit you just gotta get yourself through and you come out a stronger person on the other side.

Take care of yourself man. Stay strong.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Keep your head up man and be strong for your friend

Sending my prayers and condolences to you man, take care

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

Stay strong is the only thing to say. Things can be worse so I always try my best to stay strong. People look up to you and the stronger you are, the stronger they can be. That's the way I look at it and the guideline I live by. Whether the day is good or bad, you're still here to appreciate being alive. Remember that and nothing can hold you down.