Why does my own gas smell.......ok. ...But someone else's will make me wanna gag?

talk about off topic lol.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

and more importanly, has anyone here played an MP3 of a fart through their system just for the hell of it?

i have actually....... one of those low tone rumbling baked bean farts did really well on the meter....

are you serious? or are you just shittin me? no pun intended. napster has several cd's with farts, the bad thing is there are at least 20 different types of fart. go figure.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Well you wouldn't want me around ya when I have gas I used to be vile then when I had my gall blader taken out my farts whent to a whole new toxic level I truly believe they could be used as a weapon of mass destruction I don't even like smelling them

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Well you wouldn't want me around ya when I have gas I used to be vile then when I had my gall blader taken out my farts whent to a whole new toxic level I truly believe they could be used as a weapon of mass destruction I don't even like smelling them

whoa, looks like we need to get you in on the new top secret chemical weapon military project call the F.latulant A.irborne R.esponse T.eam

notice how that also spells F.A.R.T

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I used to be the same way. Until one day, I let one go that made myself gag. I have no idea what died inside my asshole that day, but that day was just horrid.

That also happens to be one of the worst I've ever smelled. I normally can deal with it, but every once in a while, there's one that just burns my nose, and sadly, it was one of my own that time...

I read this in a Morgan Freeman voice and it sounds so funny.

Just imagine him reading it like the shawshank redemption. :lol:

FTW :lol:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

haha I've had that happen, especially when in the shower they smell the worst, probably cuz you're nake so it's immediate lmfao.....I have noticed that the day or two after doing blow my farts are extremely toxic

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

They didn't need to send in the seal team to get bin laden I could have taken him and Pakistan out with one fart

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

whoa, looks like we need to get you in on the new top secret chemical weapon military project call the F.latulant A.irborne R.esponse T.eam

notice how that also spells F.A.R.T

70ae2a76-82af-4142-8cc6-4c9daf7e30e1.jpg