I need a house...Holy Crap, we gotta house!

So, we are getting the house peeps. Well, its a rental, so it won't be "ours" per say, but the owner has okayed any renovations or mods, so long as its not "off the wall" bullcrap. We are gonna be moved in w/in three weeks. Ill have plenty of pics up, and possibly some vids over the next few weeks. Its originally a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, but then a family room, or as the yankees call it a bonus room, was added onto the rear. We are gonna use the bonus room as a master bedroom. Best thing is it has a paved 2 car driveway under this huge ass tree...great shade, and pleny of flat, sturdy suface to work on! Best thing yet, we took out a $5000.00 loan to cover some small expenses we had, and to pay off a best buy credit card. We have a bit of extra left over, and the ol' lady says after she buys curtains i can take the rest on a shopping spree at lowes. I need a new router, skill saw, etc...lol!

mivtCK.png

So, we are getting the house peeps. Well, its a rental, so it won't be "ours" per say, but the owner has okayed any renovations or mods, so long as its not "off the wall" bullcrap. We are gonna be moved in w/in three weeks. Ill have plenty of pics up, and possibly some vids over the next few weeks. Its originally a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, but then a family room, or as the yankees call it a bonus room, was added onto the rear. We are gonna use the bonus room as a master bedroom. Best thing is it has a paved 2 car driveway under this huge ass tree...great shade, and pleny of flat, sturdy suface to work on! Best thing yet, we took out a $5000.00 loan to cover some small expenses we had, and to pay off a best buy credit card. We have a bit of extra left over, and the ol' lady says after she buys curtains i can take the rest on a shopping spree at lowes. I need a new router, skill saw, etc...lol!

congratulations man :yahoo:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I have a decently big house with a small/long gravel driveway, I work on that gravel when I need to do repairs or just fucking around. I'm used to it :D! Grats on the house!

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

You are a cop but you are afraid of young punks stealing your equipment? WTF haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

You are a cop but you are afraid of young punks stealing your equipment? WTF haha

Fuck yeah man...these kids around here have no fucking respect. Doesn't matter if I'm a cop or not. These people around here go around and take everything metal that isn't bolted down...they will take it all apart and put it in a big pile, and scrap it.

mivtCK.png

I second the gravel being a shit surface. Fucking shit hurts!

I don't think your a puss for not wanting to do a good install on it.

I'd definitely work on it if I had to but to deal with it every day would be a whole 'nother thing.

Congrats on the new house and work space!

wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......

Fuck yeah man...these kids around here have no fucking respect. Doesn't matter if I'm a cop or not. These people around here go around and take everything metal that isn't bolted down...they will take it all apart and put it in a big pile, and scrap it.

Lol thats some funny shit haha

Congratz man!

Edited by Dbforlife

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg