D3r3k Posted August 28, 2006 Report Posted August 28, 2006 unempolyed until the government sends me my damn papers
Chode69 Posted August 30, 2006 Report Posted August 30, 2006 im a server at Outback Steakhouse..woot ill take a new york strip...well done NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
KeithDrake Posted August 30, 2006 Report Posted August 30, 2006 I'm currently in the Air Force. I work as an Crew Chief. Basicially an aircraft mechanic on the U-2's.
TechSys Posted August 30, 2006 Report Posted August 30, 2006 Maintenance Technician at a substance abuse rehab. One of the largest rehabs on the east coast. Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia
kingsuv Posted August 31, 2006 Report Posted August 31, 2006 Customer Service for a big home builder. I put out fires all day Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
vannerz93 Posted August 31, 2006 Report Posted August 31, 2006 I work in the Tooling Dept for a Fibreglass Parts Manufacturer.
cornfed Posted August 31, 2006 Report Posted August 31, 2006 I am a Maintanence man in a Pork plant. My job sucks.
FieroGrande Posted August 31, 2006 Report Posted August 31, 2006 I am an assistant engineer. Basically a helper. I am going to school to be an engineer. Something like meade. PE on the job site.
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted September 1, 2006 Report Posted September 1, 2006 maintenance tech <time warner cable>
geekepunk Posted September 1, 2006 Report Posted September 1, 2006 I work as a loadmaster on heavy jets for ABX Air/DHL Express. It's basically a ramp agent type job. Pays pretty good and the hours are right on par for my college schedule.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.