Jump to content

My Awesome Job! What's Yours?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm in school Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and currently unemployed, but I'll be turning in an application to Krange Auto Parts when I go to town  :DSK ^-^

Posted

truck driver/operator assistant for Halliburton energy services

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

Posted
:( i own my own home remodeling company , doing mold remeiation , water and fire damage repair and additions in florida in hurricane ally ;)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted

:( i own my own home remodeling company , doing mold remeiation , water and fire damage repair and additions in florida in hurricane ally ;)

Haha we need alot of those, i live in the tampa area. Weve been lucky this hurricane season...
Posted

<<<< unemployed speaker engineer, installer- anyone hiring????? ;)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

full time student that has 3 semesters until graduation with a financial management/planning degree...so right now my job is drinkin whiskey and some school inbetween

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted
:D :D LMAO!  ^^^^^


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4675 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...