Jump to content

My Awesome Job! What's Yours?


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol i work at sonic as a manager... just got a nice raise(60 cents or so) but since im not getting any over time (lazy) my check actually decreased :R :R :R

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

i am an installer. High-end?? Sure I guess..

I love what I do, Work is fun for me.

Love to pimp cars..

I guess thats it.

24hr 12volt tech too.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

i am an installer. High-end?? Sure I guess..

I love what I do, Work is fun for me.

Love to pimp cars..

I guess thats it.

24hr 12volt tech too.

lol your work is awsome man :^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Posted

thanks man..... I just think of it as what i do really. not really even a job.

I just leave my house drive a little bit and work on some projects then come home..

kinda wierd. but very cool

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

thanks man..... I just think of it as what i do really. not really even a job.

I just leave my house drive a little bit and work on some projects then come home..

kinda wierd. but very cool

since its all good fun you can come by and install all my shit for free right  :^

lol im jk man

Posted

sure i charge 250.00 a mile

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

may be worth it since he probably doesnt live but 3 miles away and 750 would be a bargain for my alarm and whole setup lmao

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 513 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...