Second Skin Audio

OP, why not just two lesser 10s on 5kw? That would be much better.

i was just thinking the same thing. maybe two level 5 10's on a stetsom 7k?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

To do a 10" tsns you'd have to find an old motor or hope someone wants to sell their 2010-2011 motor, I think ssacket has a pair of my style motors for sale, but I'm not sure.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I was considering the T3, and I just want to rock one woofer and shock the shit out of people lol. Pref a 10"

You don't need 5000w to shock the shit out of people. In a good box, a single 10 on 3-4kw will still get loud as shit!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

No, it is simply the T3 TSNS 10. That video is of Kryptonite's woofer, he is a member here.

Anyway to get a blue one? lol just wondering

I believe you can choose the color when ordering a TSNS, so possibly. Ask Krypto :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

T3 is currently out of stock on the TSNS motors. If u find someone selling theirs that's always an option and JD has plenty of colors available to choose from. If you can't find the tsns motor, go for a couple t.1000 10s and that'll def shock the hell outta everyone

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

it may look like it can but i rele dont think there is any 10" woofer than can take a TRUE 5K RMS DAILY without having a few recones in its future...thor reconed his many time and just beat the shit outta his lvl 5s...good luck but personally, id run 2 10s like the lvl 4xls or something smalled and give them 5k...thats wat im doin outta my trunk and it shocks a lotta ppl for a trunk car

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Aside from extreme power levels, Thor also had serious pressure building up in the surround. If u look at the windows in the basket, there isn't enough room to have a dual layer baffle and allow sufficient exit room for the air pressure. The pressure stayed in the surround which helped the surround blow outs to occur. My Windows on the tsns aren't much bigger but mine will be inverted.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor