Welcome to the real world now....You have nothin to looi forward to except bills,responsibility and work now lol

:werd_msword::werd_msword::werd_msword:

I graduated with the class of 2009 and after 2 years of letting the real world kick my butt i realized that holy crap my old man was right, real life sucks lol

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

i too graduated in 2009, but ill tell ya, highschool was fun, but college is a hell of a lot better..Yeh u will lose contact with friends, but College is where you make relationships that last. Ive made many new friends, and the parties are a hell of a lot better!!

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

you just called high school a "career". holy shit....

Sure its a career if ya think about it. Ya get up early, slave away for those who don't appreciate you for no pay then ya go home ready to pass out till dinner is ready. Then ya get up and do it all over again tomorrow.

OP I agree with ya tho, when I graduated it did feel sureal. Probally cause I graduated before most of my class. I had all my credits before the end of the first semister. No it wasn't cause I'm smart, as you can probaly tell by my wonderful spelling.

Sure its a career if ya think about it. Ya get up early, slave away for those who don't appreciate you for no pay then ya go home ready to pass out till dinner is ready. Then ya get up and do it all over again tomorrow.

:No:

there is no slaving away at school, unless being a slave no involves sitting a chair and having air conditioning all day. as for pay, the pay your getting is an education, which helps to prepare you to become a contributing member of society.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

:No:

there is no slaving away at school, unless being a slave no involves sitting a chair and having air conditioning all day. as for pay, the pay your getting is an education, which helps to prepare you to become a contributing member of society.

My school didn't have a/c all we did was open windows and used fans. Sure the pay is in education but in my case that was close to nothing. I went from one school to another in the middle of the school year, what I had just got done learning at the one school they was just starting it at the new one. Also this new school was a tech high school, my major was in computer information systems. Only time I learned something was my junior year. My senior year we got all new computers and stuff, none of which was set up before the end of the school year. Oh that transfer of schools is what got me my credits to graduate. Thinking bout those kids I went to school with is kinda scary thinking they are now a contributing member of society.

It is surreal, but like you said it's also a new beginning. It's funny how now the "popular kids" fro HS are working 'X' at the mall when I'm shopping. I guess popularity has nothing to do with anything- HAHA.

*No offense to anyone working 'X'. We're old enough that if you're not a store/regional/general manager you're one lazy S.O.B.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

It is surreal, but like you said it's also a new beginning. It's funny how now the "popular kids" fro HS are working 'X' at the mall when I'm shopping. I guess popularity has nothing to do with anything- HAHA.

*No offense to anyone working 'X'. We're old enough that if you're not a store/regional/general manager you're one lazy S.O.B.

I find that funny. I'm not a manger of any sort, not cause I'm a lazy s.o.b which I'm not. It's cause I don't kiss any one's ass to make it up the corporate ladder. I work damn hard and will continue to do so. I've seen people younger than me who are more conserned with parting than working get better perks at work than me, only cause they kiss up to the managers. I will never stoop that low to get up in this world. So go ahead and say those who aren't in manegemnt at our ages. Your wrong.