old version type r's are the most underrated subs out there....great budget subs

Any experience with the new version? I'm hearing good things so far.

personal experience..no

I've just read that the older one's are supposed to be better/louder, take a beating better

Team Flex Issues

Dude, that was great, i just subscribed to your channel, you are an amazing builder, i was looking at the vids with cheap ass subs and amp, oh my, 144.2 with 2 hifi and a single AP1000.1 amp??? wow!!! i never ask for box designs, i always do my own, but i would like to know how much you charge for designs, i wanna build a box for 2 12´s , you up to?? shoot me a PM please, thanks a lot hommie!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Dude, that was great, i just subscribed to your channel, you are an amazing builder, i was looking at the vids with cheap ass subs and amp, oh my, 144.2 with 2 hifi and a single AP1000.1 amp??? wow!!! i never ask for box designs, i always do my own, but i would like to know how much you charge for designs, i wanna build a box for 2 12´s , you up to?? shoot me a PM please, thanks a lot hommie!!!

happy to help, pm coming

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pair of 1242d's and the new 1243d's are DEFINITELY louder and hit the lows better/smoother. Not to mention it does 600w RMS instead of 500w. That and the FS is 27-33hz instead of the old 33-36hz. And the magnet is more shallow.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a pair of 1242d's and the new 1243d's are DEFINITELY louder and hit the lows better/smoother. Not to mention it does 600w RMS instead of 500w. That and the FS is 27-33hz instead of the old 33-36hz. And the magnet is more shallow.

I've been tempted to try the newer verion r's but I picked up a pair of Ascendant Havoc's and they really love my box. Much better hairtrick vids coming soon...