android isnt a phone its an operating system that 50+ phones use....no other one phone sells even close to an iphone...

dont see manus makin android docks or android decks :)

I'm fully aware of what android is and isn't. I didn't claim that "android" was a single phone, I did, however, claim that it has the greatest market share with the most end users worldwide. If you want to make the comparison more android devices have been sold than iOS devices (including iphones, ipads, and ipod touches. Ultimately it comes down to preference, if you want your shit to just work get an iphone, if you like to tinker and do things you didn't dream a phone could do a few years ago go android. That's why I did it.

you mean if you wanna tinker with your phone to get it to do what you want it to do.

The saab video...most of that whole video was a saab propietary overlay on the android operating system....yea everyone does that, becasue they cant leave stock android alone to do anything of its own.

Count up all those android apps in the market and tell me how many of them are rehashes of the same exact app with a different overlay. also wheres the aftermarket support for all these android devices? I'd like an obd2 checker on my 500 dollar android device, id like an oscope on my android device, id like ALOT of the aftermarket support that android DOESNT HAVE.

here in closing

http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/25/pioneer-appradio-hands-on/

nice to see a REAL company make somethign rather then these here today gone tomorrow companies...also i dont see anyone buying a saab just to get that radio lol.

Please show me plugging your iphone into routers and switches and reprogramming an enterprise network, I've yet to see a functional proprietary "apple" cord to DB9 that works properly. This phone makes my job 100x easier. Personally? I like the little more hardware power that *most* android devices offer. If verizon had the iphone when i picked up my droidx i might be on the other side of the fence (but due to iOS being locked down their will ALWAYS be a better handset in terms of raw processing power in the Android world). Oh and if the iphone was on verizon do you ask? My city doesn't have 4g, or At&t 3g, but everywhere I go full service with verizon.

I just make sure what im missing out on..

Using my phone to program networks, weird tweeker coding shit? I can barely turn my puter on..let alone code networks..

Stream from a vlc player at my house for movies?

First...i dont have vlc, second why would I watch a movie on my fone when im at home?

Third, I have a wdtv box instead of vlc.. 8terrabytes of bluray works better for me.

Im still missing THE cool thing it can do..

Like, the saab deck thing...very neat, but hell I wont buy a sabb, and that deck is for that car only.

The pioneer piece is gonna be very cool, minus the failboat single rca preout.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

James there is a ob2 app for the andriod almost positive i seen it in a magazine or an ad can't remember..i was actually debating on getting it ill think where i could of seen it and do some exploring later...

i have an android because i go through sprint... i have trouble with atats home service, c.s, and internet all the time so id hate to see how there wireless network is.. i have the samsung intercept it gave me a few problems when i loaded alot of apps on it and when the batts about dead but none real issues since i took most the apps off which i didnt use anyways... none of these random shutdowns only time it did that was when it was updating the o/s.. anyways to each there own..

I just make sure what im missing out on..

Using my phone to program networks, weird tweeker coding shit? I can barely turn my puter on..let alone code networks..

Stream from a vlc player at my house for movies?

First...i dont have vlc, second why would I watch a movie on my fone when im at home?

Third, I have a wdtv box instead of vlc.. 8terrabytes of bluray works better for me.

Im still missing THE cool thing it can do..

Like, the saab deck thing...very neat, but hell I wont buy a sabb, and that deck is for that car only.

The pioneer piece is gonna be very cool, minus the failboat single rca preout.

different strokes for different folks, i've got about 15 tbs of storage at home rack mounted and coupled with internet i can access anything media wise/non media wise anywhere i can pull down internet or 3g on my phone

Mine and my wifes htc wigs out alot, mines just rooted, still does it unrooted.

My wifes is bone stock, likes to randomly not send texts, delete texts, reboot, black screen lockup.

But her phone does have hdmi out..........

But when does anyone really use that?...

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Same thing with wdtv live.

Pretty neat if you dont know about it.

you too huh Ray...i just switched to the iphone 4 about a week ago...its as slow as the droid on the intetwebz but its not freezing up like the droid so im happy so far

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Ive used my HDMI out quite a few times to watch videos of my daughter on tv.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Mine and my wifes htc wigs out alot, mines just rooted, still does it unrooted.

My wifes is bone stock, likes to randomly not send texts, delete texts, reboot, black screen lockup.

But her phone does have hdmi out..........

But when does anyone really use that?...

the day i have problems like that is the day i'd get rid of my droid but i haven't had a single problem like that

With my phone rooted it unlocks the HDMI out, when travelling on business it's nice to plug it in to the TV in the hotel kickback and watch some movies

Archived