The Big Oki's Ground Pounder

Hi,

what the heck your talking about?

My ÜSA Trip? Thats over for this year.

Whatche think can be found in Harrison?

Its a little guy with name Steve Benton ;)

I planned to visit him, but it didnt work out,

but he visited us in Oki City.

2004 I was there for a few days and enjoyed

the hospitality of Steve and his Wife. :)

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

HAHA i just talked to steve benton. He said you were planning on seeing him . Im not from there but i lived there for awhile while i was playing basketball at the college there. My mopm and sister still live there., im back home in orlando. Steve is a very nice guy. I bought alot of stuff from him my freshman year in college

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

• 4 weeks later...

So, some little news.

Sinsheim Show is over and I had to "lower" the SPL for the Showpurposes (open the port)

but the SPL is still about 157 dB burp with just about 8-10 000 Watts but the Bass Race

Score went up to 156,6 ! Thats my personal record with less power than usual.

So the new subs are BRUTAL ! I got big complaints from the fair managers hehehe.

Even Wayne Harris was bothered after a few days bc I shaked the booth where he

was during the Show :)

Man, I have headaches now after 4 days. That sound is so brutal now that I dont

want to have it all the time, even if its equal to the previous burp score.

I can let hairs fly even without open the doors ! Or one door, or two doors,

it totally doesnt matter anymore. 20hz, 30, 40, 50hz, the car plays so hard as never before !

I found out that my cap (it was sucked off my head) can "fly" in the opened door at 27 hz.

Record was 5 Seconds, but I dont have this in Video. So thats the new thing "A Hat Trick" :)

Of course I found some nice girls to do hair tricks. I did it TOGETHER with three girls this time,

it was a blast. I think some folks who read here saw the car (Ben from Kinetik, JR from US Amps

and MrRiley (that was funny hu?)). I cannot describe how good this thing goes now with a quarter

of the planned power. At the moment I am reducing the HD Video to MPEG and then I try to cut it.

I have not much time, but its important for me to show it. Will post some pics OF COURSE !

But for now I just want to tell all of you that I am kind of SATISFIED ! Hahaha !

Will improve the frontsystem more (Lost 2 tweeters and 2 Midrages on Sunday (Now Noise) :( )

But of course I try to improve the SPL also.Honestly I dont care what the meter says anymore,

my ears tell me the truth, also the people who come, stick their head into the car, and sometimes

start to run away, hahaha ! Funny also when nice girls come and go into the car without beeing asked.

One really cutie (I observed all that from a few steps behind) was so amazed and happy, that SHE

got her boyfriend and STUCK him into the TÜRANN ! And he immediately ran away, thats crazy, normally

its totally opposite and the girls run away. Even with Slayer at about 1000 Watts total output, people

who obviously DONT like that music where absolutely happy. I watched an older woman passing my car,

then she went back and stood behind my car and typed a message for about 10 minutes into her phone.

Later I found out that that was the spot of a REALLY low and soft bass what massaged your stomach !

Remember, I played Slayer Songs with estimated 150 dB (Album : South of Heaven). So, it CANT be

so disgusting and hazardous as people say when older people LOOKING for the bass and even come

back and find the right spot by intention hahaha :)

And it feels WAY louder than before, even with the same spl numbers.

I, HONESTLY, got some little hurtings in my heart area after demonstrating almost an hour on saturday

bc I had to keep the doors shut. So I filmed inside and my camera shuts down also !

Has a HDD instead of a cassette and theshock sensor protected the camera, lol !

So I miss a lot of good scenes :( But I have other good scenes. Stay tuned !

Oh, btw. Steve, you cant imagine how much people asked me about you and your car

after I came back from my trip. They know our 2 new videos from that sunday morning

and I had to answer a lot of questions about you and your car. So, your WELL KNOWN

around here ! :)

THAT WAS A CRAZY, EYHAUSTING but NICE weekend !

Yeah, and I got 1st in Bass Race with my personal best and

also a dB Cup Lite (german bass race version) World Record.

And my voice is gone for the next days...

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, almost a month after the last posting :(

Sorry guys, nothing new in the built at the moment.

Just doing the "regular" job and go to shows and make

some shows as judge. Shows shows shows.

The show must go on :)

Hopefully nobody gets bored about me and

my little nice section here will be closed :(

At least I do some videos from time to time...

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

• 2 months later...

Just spent a good few hours going through all that....

Its nice to see where most of it all started by some of the experienced guys!

Oki is another guy that is WELL known in the uk here.

Respect dude and nice installs!

Uk english basshead

2x RExxx 18's

24 cuft tuned to 25hz!

• 2 months later...

Archived