y dont people like smd?

I am on 4 audio forums frequently,

SMD(Good Balance between all topics)

CACO(mostly to buy/sell)

SSA(Cause they have some cool vendors)

DIYMA(If I want to see super high end SQ equipment for sale, and wishing I had the money on hand for half the stuff)

lol same here man. "those are nice looking mids, how much... $450 for a pair of 4"s? good god."

i would guess ca.com does some of the most shit talking. i started out there then my friend made me join here. i couldn't go back. just a bunch of little fuckers talking shit for no reason. it must be the trash can of every other audio site.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

N8....

Get real.. I'm last place in motm.

And I'm an asshole. Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

N8....

Get real.. I'm last place in motm.

And I'm an asshole. Lol

wait i thought i was an asshole.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have a feeling im the primary cause of why people dont liek it here lol.

maybe so, but those people wont ever say anything because they know you will find where they live and work, get pics of their house, give their computer a virus, expose a family secret, send nude pics of them selves to coworkers, ruin their credit, and send a UAV to bomb their house.

you dont fuck with n8

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

alot of it has to do with uneducated people... when some one says something about some one in any way shape or form, some how, some where, it gets related to steve, and it gets pretty stupid.

*i got 1 12 in my honda civic

yeah buddy but steve meade runs 4 18s in his tahoe*

thats a HUGE part of why people dont like this site, or him.... lol

I think all of the forums, if they have valuable information are worth while to take a peek at.. but there are tons of douches on every one of them, including this one

and i vote for N8 as asshole of the month :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I wish I had a uav that would be the shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

lol is that the only thing on the list you cant do?

I will take the fifth on that one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived