DB minimum to feel a difference?

I honestly can feel a difference when it´s about 2 dbs louder or lower :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I can feel a difference, its just not a lot. and is the little difference account for 1.9db, guess Ill have to find out when I meter again.

from switching to the 3, down to the 2 18s, i actually lost... .7 and it SOUNDS/feels SOOOO much louder than it ever was....

just meter the sum bish :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Lol I was geeked up a few weeks ago when i put up my first 150! But on the flip side, i did a 148.9 at a show 2 weeks prior to that..i adjusted a few things and at the next show did a 150 flat twice in a row, and to be honest it sounded just as loud to me when i did the 148.9..so i couldn't tell a difference by ear i just hoped for the best..

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

Lol I was geeked up a few weeks ago when i put up my first 150! But on the flip side, i did a 148.9 at a show 2 weeks prior to that..i adjusted a few things and at the next show did a 150 flat twice in a row, and to be honest it sounded just as loud to me when i did the 148.9..so i couldn't tell a difference by ear i just hoped for the best..

yep im hoping too :)

next weekend I believe is the next car show so not to far out.

if u are quiet and hear a difference from sealed up to window down you know it doesnt take 3db to notice a difference, korey is on some crack.i bet most of us can hear 1db change easily...

I must be different then...cuz when i burped the 150..i couldn't tell a bit of difference by EAR

But, i do notice an increase with the windows down..

Edited by 04SDExplorer

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

its like saying you dont notice a difference when u turn the volume up

ofcourse you notice, and it doesnt take much at all

but the louder you are the harder it would be to tell the difference since our ears are only sensitive at lower pressure levels... once it gets to a certain point its more/less pain, lol

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

if u are quiet and hear a difference from sealed up to window down you know it doesnt take 3db to notice a difference, korey is on some crack.i bet most of us can hear 1db change easily...

I must be different then...cuz when i burped the 150..i couldn't tell a bit of difference by EAR

But, i do notice an increase with the windows down..

Do you have any sound deadening in your explorer? I use to meter higher with driver door open and driver door window down. After sound deadening I am louder sealed up and my peak frequency dropped 4hz from 148 to 144. I have to see if that is still the case with the new set up though.