Where to learn how to drive a manual?

There's gotta be one of your Facebook friends who has one.

But I love mine, better on gas, as well as better for the winter/snow.

But damn, there's gotta be someone with one.

If you buy One, you'll be forced to learn. Thats how it went for me. It was my only option to go anywhere, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

There's gotta be one of your Facebook friends who has one.

But I love mine, better on gas, as well as better for the winter/snow.

But damn, there's gotta be someone with one.

If you buy One, you'll be forced to learn. Thats how it went for me. It was my only option to go anywhere, lol

How I learned basicly is what you just said

Like I've been looking for someone that owns one for about a year now... Nobody has one. None of my parents/relatives, friends of them, NOBODY. Haha, I've come up with 2 ideas at this point...

-Go test drive one with no experience..

-Go to the DMV and see if they have one

.. I mean those are the only 2 things I've thought of.. I've watched a lot of videos on it, and I mean it can't be that hard.. But I still want to try it just to say I can.. (I might even switch to one if it's how I think it is..)

But anyways, what should I do?...

why would you even want to learn a stick?

It's fun and you can save a little bit more on gas

That used to be true but any car now especially 07 and up you get better gas mileage with auto as well as faster acceleration(hence why most in the High End Drag race scene changed to auto's way faster reaction time than a human could manage)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Never had the chance to drive a manual Car. I would love to drive a newer manual car. For say a Mustang GT manual :popcorn:

BUT My family only owns a 89 jeep and the clutch is very touchy and stall very easily. I hate it i could drive it. I was to afraid to go on the real road with that death machine.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Only way to learn is to drive one, every car is different. Ive learned when i was in 6th grade, but tryed to drive one couple months ago, i did alright. Then my buddy let me drive his car to school for 2 months 5 speed then i just learned from that, ive always had buddies with manuals.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Find someone with a Triptronic automatic system in there car... and then pretend you are shifting like they do. Thats what i do on my subaru.. except i forget i put it on the triptronic mode and never shift out of first till it does it for me @ almost redline :).

I took my wife to the dealership and we test drove a standard. I drove it to a nice open location and let her learn how to use a clutch then we returned the car to the dealership and said we were just going to continue looking for other vehicles.

get a rental i learned how to drive stick on a subaru sti i learned the first day. and now imlearning how to drive a 13speed truck lol... once u try shifting a 13speed semi then a 5spd car my little sister can learn how lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.