Hotorama car audio competition

Hey guys, the Hotorama car show is hosting a car audio competition at the Anderson fairgrounds. The event will be held on Saturday July 16th, with awards ceremony on Sunday, and winners participating in the winner's parade. Entry fee get's you full access to the carshow as well as the comp. We will be in the show this time instead of out in the parking lot. Great trophies and a good time, so if your in the NorCal area, get your butt to this show, let's make it a good one. Hope to see you there. :drink40:

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9

2010 Regional Champion Psychlone

2010 West Coast Points Champion

2010 World Points Champion Psychlone

Current World Record Holder in DbDrag Psychlone

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place BassRace 159.9

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place DbDrag Extreme 3+

2010 World Champion Psychlone!

Check us out on YouTube @ kingofpsychlone

Any links?

No sir, we just got the go ahead on the stereo competition, so it will not be on their ads, but since your more computer savvy than I am, google Hotorama 2011 car show, and paste a link, I don't know how. Then get your butt up here Bill!!! and drag Doofus with you. Jim's planning on making the trip, Logan will be there. It's a great car show and I'd like to make the comp huge as well. I'll send you a pic of the trophy I got last time, they're very nice.

Here's the link to the car show.

http://www.hot-orama.com/Hot%20ORama.html

I will say for those who have not gone before that it is one of the coolest setting for a competition. Plus there is plenty of old cars to look at. Shit ton of food and beer.... err i mean drink vendors. Even some races on Sat night. Plenty of Hotels near by with decent rates and safe parking.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Any links?

No sir, we just got the go ahead on the stereo competition, so it will not be on their ads, but since your more computer savvy than I am, google Hotorama 2011 car show, and paste a link, I don't know how. Then get your butt up here Bill!!! and drag Doofus with you. Jim's planning on making the trip, Logan will be there. It's a great car show and I'd like to make the comp huge as well. I'll send you a pic of the trophy I got last time, they're very nice.

So was it the small trophy or big one..lol

its a kick ass show!! big car show, food, vendors, show and glow at night, some beautiful show cars at night!! its a 4 day event and im there all 4 days from morning to night, i get there at about 8 am and leave at about midnight and i have my stereo going all day long! even if you dont compete come by and say hi, its worth the drive for sure!

gary or bill is it usaci again this year?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Any links?

So was it the small trophy or big one..lol

around 3 feet tall from a couple years ago, I was down south at a dbDrag last year, so I didn't see those. It's just a really good show with a lot going on. Always good times.

its a kick ass show!! big car show, food, vendors, show and glow at night, some beautiful show cars at night!! its a 4 day event and im there all 4 days from morning to night, i get there at about 8 am and leave at about midnight and i have my stereo going all day long! even if you dont compete come by and say hi, its worth the drive for sure!

gary or bill is it usaci again this year?

Not sure what they plan to use as a format. USACi is always a fun one though

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)