k3n12ock Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Anyone have any suggestions on some 4" speakers? Either 2 way or just straight mid range with no tweeter. So far I have some PB4xl 6.5"s in the doors and some cheap tweeters for now and the stock 4". I figure if I can cop a set of 4"s with tweeters I will not get external tweeters but if I cop a set of just straight mid range 4"s, I'll get some tweeters later. Budget is around $40-$50 a pair and looking at around 40-50wrms. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
DerekLeonard Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 dayton audio ND105 i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool I really think you have a learning disability.
doug118 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/general-car-audio-discussion-questions/89126-need-suggestions-4-speaker.html 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
FaTbOy911 Posted June 21, 2011 Report Posted June 21, 2011 Memphis car audio 4 ich there not the best but they get the job done look for the mclass set at wooferetc.com Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van. New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build 4 15s Memphis C3 2 xs power D3100 1 xs power d3400 custom fiberglass door pannel and lots more My Build
SkylarDunn Posted June 22, 2011 Report Posted June 22, 2011 Hivi. need i say more? https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=45_245_315&products_id=8432 Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible. Current setup: Temp 1999 panasonic HU rockford 300.2 for fronts rockford 200.2 for rears rockford 400.1 for sub Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.