Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

SMD4LYFE<---whoa...sweet ass lingo. i like it!

HELLLLLLLYEAAAAAAAAA!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

shit i gotta work in like 9 hours. fuck fuck shit wtf. i love now and laters. i can eat some now...then 8 hours from now pick the rest oiut of my teeth and be like MMM MM good! red is the best. SMD4LYFE!!! (sry i just borrowed not stole your line)

WHAT A LIL BITGCH!!! wtf you sleepin foralread you light weight?! fucking 12:30 you lil dirty whore and you sleepin. shit i just got home. work at 11 FTW! yeah! i hope i still go in drunk. you guys really releated? cuz i love you both. shit i'jm drunk and i'm glad i can post on the drunk forum post. WTF is this isnt stickied for? i'm so glad i found it so fast...must be the numerous times i've looked for it. i hate the backspace button...makes it hard to type cuz i wanna fix my shit and cant. how am i here right now? what's the meaning of life? what's in a name? the world may never know. i'm just glad i can salute to my homies. hopefully tomorrow same shit...since it's saturday. but probably not cuz shit....i love blueberry. and vodka. and blueberry + vodka + midnight bowling (which i only did once...knocked 1 pin down and got 1 point the whole night YEAH FTW BITVHES back up fof my shit!!) = FUN SHIT! i could have stuck it to a lesbian i thnk. but shit i had to go to a gay bar at first which I"M NOT FEELIN nawwwwwmeeeeen!?!? damn...made an ass of meeeself again. cheers to my drinkin internets homuies gptxtx and roscoes! since i dno wtf is going on. cheers! i feel like singin.......

lmfaooo!!! expo is legit

shit bro Im with ya! :D on the best forum in teh world!! yeah thats my nephew fa real....

werd life

GPTCHXHXHXHX GO TO BED!!

EDIT: PGTXTXXTDX

lmao i went dawg

btw

its 6am and im bout ready to go catch lunch :-D lil chilly outside though

here fishy fishy fishy

shouldve gotten on cod4 u drunks :P

didnt bring it :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

WHAT A LIL BITGCH!!! wtf you sleepin foralread you light weight?! fucking 12:30 you lil dirty whore and you sleepin. shit i just got home. work at 11 FTW! yeah! i hope i still go in drunk. you guys really releated? cuz i love you both. shit i'jm drunk and i'm glad i can post on the drunk forum post. WTF is this isnt stickied for? i'm so glad i found it so fast...must be the numerous times i've looked for it. i hate the backspace button...makes it hard to type cuz i wanna fix my shit and cant. how am i here right now? what's the meaning of life? what's in a name? the world may never know. i'm just glad i can salute to my homies. hopefully tomorrow same shit...since it's saturday. but probably not cuz shit....i love blueberry. and vodka. and blueberry + vodka + midnight bowling (which i only did once...knocked 1 pin down and got 1 point the whole night YEAH FTW BITVHES back up fof my shit!!) = FUN SHIT! i could have stuck it to a lesbian i thnk. but shit i had to go to a gay bar at first which I"M NOT FEELIN nawwwwwmeeeeen!?!? damn...made an ass of meeeself again. cheers to my drinkin internets homuies gptxtx and roscoes! since i dno wtf is going on. cheers! i feel like singin.......

lawlz :lol:

speakin of lesbians......this girl im talkin to her best friend is a lesbian and we went out last weekend and got trashed well she kept kissin her not like tongue n shit but kissin her i guess its just a girl thing but damn i wanted them to like start makin out n shit but shes straight lesbo not bi....so i shouldn't get my hopes up....plus the girl im talkin to Claims shes straight.....we shall soon see.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

dinner :)

caught 4 and kept 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

big one is about a 4-5 lb'r and the smaller one is less than 2lbs

time go get my drankon

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

yet another successful night of partying...cept i got a lil more outta it

got this good lookin girl that i just met...ended up makin out...feeling on that ASS which was soo smooth and round and semi motorboated them tittys. ended up falling asleep with her cuddled up to me. woke up and she was still in the same spot. no sex but she seems like a girl that i can see myself possibly getting with. vary down to earth. likes to party but is down for just chillin. ima see her when i get off of work and she may stop by tonight when she gets off work.

when i left this morning i got some goodbye kisses...i came back later for breakfast and when she went to leave got some more good bye kisses. shes a badass girl.

no pics but ill see if i can get some sometime

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

hell ya, good luck with that bro

pix please :)

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

hahahah ever notice how it's mostly the same people who drunk post on this thread? damn i love this thread. and i was right...no drinkin tonight :( it's ok tho. been workin a lot. time to chill.

hahahah if i got on COD4...if i could even get to that point...i'd be lucky to walk around the level let along shoot anything. i'd just bust out my grenades and hope for the best