Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

ive been fucked up the past 2 nights...friday night i went to the orieols game killed a bunch of beer on the way up and at the game. we watched Jeff Dunham on my N2 on the way up and back. When we got back into the area the guys int he back seats were ALL pased out. so i turned on get silly paused it on a bassy note CRANKED the bass knob, put the volume on 40 and then hit play. and BOOM. ALL there eyes were HUGE and they were like WHAT THE FUCK.

Then last night i went to a grad party lot of people, beer pong, jungle juice. me and my boy caban were running the pong table last night for a while. and me and my girl went behind the shed and fucked around a lil haha. also were official now. but it was a FUN ass night. and i got a wedding to go to today. and im a groomsman. this past month has been fuckin awesome!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i hate hangovers.. this is so 21 yr old shit :angry:

Well i went out last night and was chattin w the bartenter, asked her for her number , she grabbed a pen and my hand ....

this morning i wake up and find " penis " written on my hand

:ph34r:

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Well i went out last night and was chattin w the bartenter, asked her for her number , she grabbed a pen and my hand ....

BAHAHAHAHAHA rofl that's freakin hilarious hahahah

Now thats some funny shit rite there. :lol:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have heard and experienced some good comebacks from females in my day but that one takes the cake!!!!!

CLASSIC!!!!!

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

HAHA parents are going away from today til sunday....so heres the plan....beer, pool, girls, bbq, more beer and more girls...let see if i can get some pics har har har!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!