Drunkasses Post Here

Chode69

Well, Iam finally drinkin, its officially 1am on the dot

I drink every year at aug 31 because its my sons bday, and I cant see him, his mom has taken him from me a few years back- THA BITCH

She has threatened to me that if I pursue her and my son, she will go live with family in mexico, and I will never see my son( all I know is Michocan)

So, ya know, I want my son to be in a good world, and have a good life

I know my wife lives in Los Banos- CA, but where, I dunno

Possibly still works for Bank of America, I can pull the ole stocker shit, but then thats bad on my side

look bad, even worse for me

if I had money, I would give her name, my sons name to some lawyer, and get my son atleast weekends by court law

but being recently jobless, and always bills outweighing the other things, no chances going to court, ya know?

So, like I do every year, Iam just gonna drink instead, until I find my opportunity

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Well, Iam finally drinkin, its officially 1am on the dot

I drink every year at aug 31 because its my sons bday, and I cant see him, his mom has taken him from me a few years back- THA BITCH

She has threatened to me that if I pursue her and my son, she will go live with family in mexico, and I will never see my son( all I know is Michocan)

So, ya know, I want my son to be in a good world, and have a good life

I know my wife lives in Los Banos- CA, but where, I dunno

Possibly still works for Bank of America, I can pull the ole stocker shit, but then thats bad on my side

look bad, even worse for me

if I had money, I would give her name, my sons name to some lawyer, and get my son atleast weekends by court law

but being recently jobless, and always bills outweighing the other things, no chances going to court, ya know?

So, like I do every year, Iam just gonna drink instead, until I find my opportunity

damn nigga that sucks...... fuck that bitch...... whens the last tiem u saw him and how odl is he

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

damn nigga that sucks...... fuck that bitch...... whens the last tiem u saw him and how odl is he

been about 4 years, and he turned 10 today

once I get the money, Iam going legal on her ass, she makes straight bank, Iam gonna collect money from her, I dont owe her nothin

ya know?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

damn u aint seen him in a minute...... i dont know i dotn see how u could of goen that long with out seeing ur boi.....

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

I dont know either man, trust me

sundown.jpg

Labor day party.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!