"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Last night around 1 am Me & a buddy got SO fucked up. Definately couldnt walk, & took a piss in his sink. Went out & got a 1.75 liter bottle of Absolut manderin flavor & a 2 liter of tropicana orangeade. Shit was crazy, but tasted pretty good with some sourpatch things too.

80 proof doesn't take long to kick in BTW

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

yo justin that shit is FUNNY AS HELL!!! i showed my dad the pics and he started laughin...

YO...i was like superchode the other night, now as you all know im a lil man...and it doenst take TOO much to get me fucked up. well i started the night early and played some drinking card games (kings, asshole) and through out the night we were making Jagerbombs. well i had 3 jagerbombs and 9 or 10 beers and i wasnt even really buzzed. i didnt even get tipsy. i was kinda upset. but i know what it was. i was focused on this girl kristina and it WOULD NOT let me get drunk. she was flirting w/ me ALL night and the guy that she was talking to a few week prior was there and he was getting SOOO pissed. he was one of my friends but they werent "talking" any more like that. so i stepped in well more of her jumping on top of me while i was laying down which turned out to us be cuddling for a while and me rubbing her back and shoulders as she held onto me and keps huggin on me and whatnot. well later we were jumpkicking my friends hand and when i went to do it he pushed me while i wa in the air. so i walk up to him throw him in a head lock and throw him into the couch. and im like "you dont want to fucking do this" and he tapped my arm to let me know to let go....so i held him there for a lil then let him go. all night he was giving me dirty looks. so i was fucking with him more and more just by looking at him and everytime kristina passed by i would poke her and she would turn around and start fuckin with me and whatnot. so a lil later on he was doing something and i said "do it cum cwatt" he hates that name but we all call him that and he said "dont call me that" so i said it again and he said "dont fucking call me that" so i get in his face and say "CUM.....CWATT" and he gets all pufed up and walks away. ALL night he was talking shit behind my back which i found out last night through my friend ashley. were supposed to play football on sunday and he told ashley hes gonna tackle me harder than he would have.

seriously this dude is a joke. everyone sees that the girl is not interested in him and shes much more attracted to me, he tried to hard to fit in and hes more immature than i am. i mean im 19 and i weigh 138 and hes 21 and weighs about 160 and i throw him around (weve wrestled before and i KICKED his ass) and the other night when i put him in a headlock and threw him into the couch i dont think he liked that much. of this guy wants to be a bitch ill GLADY fuck him up. the best part is i took his girl and threw him around in one night. im not afraid of him in anyway. hes a pussy. even better part is all his friends are my friends and they all like me better. im ready for football on sunday. also im going to pull him aside and talk to him. ask him why he can talk shit behind my back and say hes gonna tackle me harder and wants to kick my ass but when im around he just sits there. ima tell him man up an either talk, fight or fuckin squash it out.

ps the girl is MAD hot and got a beautiful ass. ill see if i can get a pic of her. ill post a pic of the guy too

Edited by Chode69
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!