Louisiana Bass Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 It all depends on your views. Religious people will say the chicken, scientist will say the egg. The saying is just a sly way to say "do you believe in evolution or religion" N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
ISO Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 Yo momma came first then me just kiddin jon I luv u too much to mean that (nohomo) so if u follow christianity the chicken came first cuzz got created all animals then the chicken would do what it was made to do... lay eggs and feed me yummy wings and such other thoughts of "life" lead to the other ideas.... I win LOL I'm just glad somebody could finally make her happy At the end of the day this really does seem like the endless question and under the thought of God making chicken first to make BBQ chicken wings then he also made the Hops to make the Budweiser in da bottle and so on and so on. Glad to see ya brother! Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
corey0928 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 You can believe in both religion and evolution.
ISO Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 It all depends on your views. Religious people will say the chicken, scientist will say the egg. The saying is just a sly way to say "do you believe in evolution or religion" Oh nice. But what if you believe in a little bit of both? What if God got the ball rolling and evolution was a big part of his plan. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
roscoe1129 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Yo momma came first then me just kiddin jon I luv u too much to mean that (nohomo) so if u follow christianity the chicken came first cuzz got created all animals then the chicken would do what it was made to do... lay eggs and feed me yummy wings and such other thoughts of "life" lead to the other ideas.... I win LOL I'm just glad somebody could finally make her happy At the end of the day this really does seem like the endless question and under the thought of God making chicken first to make BBQ chicken wings then he also made the Hops to make the Budweiser in da bottle and so on and so on. Glad to see ya brother! Ya brotha I FINALLY got a day to just chill... hooked up my surround sound, and catch up on some threads Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Namosh Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Chicken came first....hen was disappointed. Lol! Except wouldn't it be the chicken came first so the rooster was disappointed Well, I thought about it before I posted....since "chicken" can be either hen or rooster, it fit my joke....and seriously, when does the "hen" ever come before the "rooster"??? My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
roscoe1129 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Well its evident that everything evolves its proven every day... so I guess I believe in both.... maybe.... idk.... I believe in beer Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Chicken came first....hen was disappointed. Lol! Except wouldn't it be the chicken came first so the rooster was disappointed Well, I thought about it before I posted....since "chicken" can be either hen or rooster, it fit my joke....and seriously, when does the "hen" ever come before the "rooster"??? Shouldn't you be sandbaggin? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
LoudBimmer Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Yo momma came first then me just kiddin jon I luv u too much to mean that (nohomo) so if u follow christianity the chicken came first cuzz got created all animals then the chicken would do what it was made to do... lay eggs and feed me yummy wings and such other thoughts of "life" lead to the other ideas.... I win LOL I'm just glad somebody could finally make her happy At the end of the day this really does seem like the endless question and under the thought of God making chicken first to make BBQ chicken wings then he also made the Hops to make the Budweiser in da bottle and so on and so on. Glad to see ya brother! that's the "real" reason we have chickens.
Namosh Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Chicken came first....hen was disappointed. Lol! Except wouldn't it be the chicken came first so the rooster was disappointed Well, I thought about it before I posted....since "chicken" can be either hen or rooster, it fit my joke....and seriously, when does the "hen" ever come before the "rooster"??? Shouldn't you be sandbaggin? We have 8 miles of levee around us....if the river wants to come in, there is no way in hell of sandbagging the whole thing....I've got just about all my things moved to high ground and just waiting to see if I have to evacuate....nothing left to do but drink! My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.