Sundown Audio

need help kinda a noob

ok so im pretty new to the car audio game and need a little help understanding amps so heres the thing im gettin 3 8in voice speakers thats are 500 watts each will a 1500 watt class D amp run them without blowing them im only asking cause ive never used a class D amp before and have no clue how they work

Will the 8 inch be for the front stage? If so you`d be better off with a class a/b amp.

If you could give a link to the speakers and amp that`d be cool :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

that amp would work, although the speakers would be slightly underpowered and you would have an extra channel. it would be a simpler if you went with 2 or 4 of them. and then find an amp going by the rms power of the speakers and amps. the speakers you showed have 250 w rms so you would need 750 rms for 3 of them or 500 rms for 2

just a suggestion if you want really good midbass check out the selenium woofers.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

http://www.soundstormlab.com/main/824

so that amp would be beter suited for those speakers

and those speakers were givin to me for free so im just gonna stick with them till i can aford beter ones and i know ill have an extra channel but thats ok with me cause when i get some money for beter speakers im gonne be getting 4 of them

Wait, I am so confused...you want to wire 3 of these drivers up? Are all three going into one door, or one in each door and a third centered? Do you already have the equipment? If not, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?