Sonic Electronix

Your Sound System is Soo Amazing. lol

:lol: Oh well, the more people bitch = the more you get to play. Then again, it's people that do that everywhere they go (not you Ed) that ruin it for us that love our stereo's & are respectful...

POTATO!

love it.. I bet that person felt like a real ass after reading that.

Then again maybe he did not get it.

Ya how does that work when you listen to your bass for 100% total self satisfaction.

Yes depending how big a system I'm running I leave it cranked except in a stopped position.

EDIT ( I do leave it cranked when I drive by cops) Thats how I know what I can get away with.

If I leave it cranked when I drive by cops and they don't pull me over then I do feel my stereo is not loud enough to need to turn down except at stop lights and other things similar.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I think that's awesome.

A couple weeks ago my buddy stopped by for a quick cookout and I had him turn up his 12w7 so I could hear it at full volume (on a Saturday at like 5pm). About 15 mins later I got a text from a neighbor about 4 houses down..."Is there anyway you could turn that down? I know its the afternoon on the weekend, but my wife is bitching because all of the pics on the walls are rattling. Thx."

I lol'ed. I don't think she'll get any happier when my Level 4's come in....

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

I hate this type of thing.. my neighbor plays his crappy JL10w1 that i built a box for all the time next door... for hours on end. It pisses me off. I have never had one complain about my 15 or 2 15's when i had them because.. i never play them at the house. Respect Thy neighbor!

lol at least it was sarcastic and not total ass hole ish

Yeah, because heaven forbid they be assholes about getting woken up at 3:30 in the morning.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

can anyone PLEASE tell me why you would wanna bump your ish hella loud in an apartment complex anyway so everyone knows what you have and now you gotta worry about getting your stuff f'd with..

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

Comes the term dont shit where you sleep. aka dont bump around your neighbors

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

I think that's awesome.

A couple weeks ago my buddy stopped by for a quick cookout and I had him turn up his 12w7 so I could hear it at full volume (on a Saturday at like 5pm). About 15 mins later I got a text from a neighbor about 4 houses down..."Is there anyway you could turn that down? I know its the afternoon on the weekend, but my wife is bitching because all of the pics on the walls are rattling. Thx."

I lol'ed. I don't think she'll get any happier when my Level 4's come in....

Lol that will be fucking funny as hell man.

To the OP, thats awesome as shit man, if I ever live in a apartment building I bet I would get the same.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm