if we play im on your team. i get fucked up by normal folks let alone someone who;s actually good.

Lmao x2!! I'm better at domination or games with an objective rather than shoot and kill. Ill be the Guy with 9 captures and a 10-20 k/d lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm good at cod...sometimes...I do get hot at times and go 15-3 but a large part is me just trying to get a positive k/d ratio. I hate losing g/t: Ghetto Otheao

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

i have been known to get a kill, once. setoseyer is my gamertag if you need someone to really suck for the other team. Or just want to challenge your team by replacing a person with an idiot :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm pretty good myself Relyks, don't game seriously but I've had several offers to join professional teams, including Optic (not sure if you know of them, back in the CoD4 days they were the best sniping team, still arguably are.)

Anyway, I stopped gaming seriously because it was an unhealthy addiction about 2 years back. I'll play every now and again, but I've lost most of my interest and ability ingame. I can still easily top the leaderboards with a consistent 30+ kills and 5 deathes, and that's if my game is off...

Hit me up, "T2 Hidden", I'm really only playing CoD4, hate the other games. But you'll catch my brother and little brother playing BO and MW2 occasionally, we share my account (broke ass brothers lol!)

I'll more than likely only be sniping or running around with my W1200, playing the game with a fully automatic rifle isn't fun to me... Too easy, though the game is easy enough already!

Edited by Supercharged DCs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

• 5 weeks later...

lmao mr sir argueing about hd in 2008 when i recorded this snd was the pro game type and hd pvrs werent released yet even fear is moho ( the number one pro still caps in 480 p and im on zero Limitz we play pcl 1 2 and 3 and place top 5 pro circuit ladder check my gb undefeated teams now pro game types are domination ctf and snd it was a preview of gameplay cod isnt fully sponsored like halo is so we dont get nice stuff like they do when were pro or even any where near size the paycheck they got.

• 3 weeks later...

add me if you wish ineed some people to play with my current tag is SoVegas702 but ill be reactivating my original one after my ban is up due to my dumb ass brother that tag is Angryplatapus13

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over