Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Prob worthless but I've been in a sh*tty mood from losing my dad a few yrs ago and moving to this BS town filled with idiots it seems being from the North - The South anyway It was a blind date with my friend Eric's gf's best friend and I was nervous seeing my friend and I have wayyyy different views on females but turned out AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! 111 ELEVEN 11 !! I met one of the of the coolest girls I ever met and she has a modded 6spd 350Z and is into autcrossing Going to hang with her tomorrow, we really hit it off. :D :D :D :D

A couple pics all Eric took .. or is it? Her speaking spanish gave me chillls!!!

Drove to her condo and rode teh bus into the crowded downtown. Dunno wtf they were doing... Gold jacket is my date.

2n8sq9z.jpg

2 the club!!! My boy E couldn't hande it lmao...

9gc13k.jpg

In E's GF's moms bedroom.

2rh1rue.jpg

For the first time in a while im happy...

Edited by 02 Trep

'05 Chevy Avalanche Z71

Posted

dont let chicks make you to happy when your dating other wise they will take advantage of that and leave you feeling worse then before you met her. Dont forget to pee in her butt

Posted
lol. nah I was happy because I was having a good time, and a sexy latina doesn't hurt.

Oh for sure! Does exactly the opposite actually! ;):D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...