'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

Cool. You need to make a video of them playing. People would be surprised how loud it is for the wattage.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

My left ear on the way home start to hurt, don't know because I was clipping or not. I use the DMM and (wattage*ohm)^2 to get what to put it to, I normally put a lower wattage just incase they don't really do rated. and I normally don't even put the voltage to what it said to put it to, I go under to make sure I am not clipping. I'll get a new video up on monday when I got access to a camera!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Have almost all of my wire being in the process of hopefully being purchased, and this weekend I helped my pops move to his new house so I got some cash. Will be order my MB Quart FX1.600 on monday! And soon once I sell off all my wire I will be able to buy the rest of what I need, I will be posting pics of the checkout list of everything I will be ordering. For those that want to check the amp out here it is. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33008_MB-Quart-FX1.600.html Great amp for the money. Also, the B-stock Skar Audio IVX-15's are all gone now, So I will probably have to buy a new one unless another one comes about.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

MB Quart FX1.600 Has been ordered with free shipping, so hopefully will be here thursday, friday or monday. Once I get that, I will rewire the 4channel amp to run the front and rear 6x9's then the FX1.600 @ 4 ohms on my 10's, seeing about 300 watts in total.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Got my MB Quart FX1.600 today and all installed and ready to go. Then I noticed when I was re-tuning the amps, my left channel of 3/4 on my 4.60 does not work. Have no idea why, but it does not work at all. :( Calling sonic electronix now to see about replacing it.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I take that back, bad RCA splitter. Will take some pics tomorrow if it's nice out. Sounds about the same as it did before bass wise. Went from 240x1 @ 4 ohms on the 4.60 to 300 @ 4 ohms on the 1.600, so not much of a difference in power. Put with this now my front speaker are on the 4 channel, and yes that made a huge difference.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

DSCI0046.jpg

DSCI0047-2.jpg

DSCI0048-1.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Today was a bad day, Actually blew the subs. The ones tinsel lead disconnected from the cone. Along with that both of are pretty scratchy when you push the cones. Everything in my sig as far as my build progress is, is all up to date. I would like to add, since a Skar IVX-15 retail is about the same as a DD 515b I am contemplating that. The Fs is 30hz compared to IVX-15's 24.6Hz. Also for the VVX-12's I am looking at possibly coughing up the extra to get DD 1512a's, these have a Fs of 30 compared to the VVX-12's. I want some low end monsters, so it is a tough decision. I will have pics tomorrow of the sub showing the tinsel lead disconnected.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Having some bad luck bro. You did get alot of miles out of those jbl's though. two 15" in your car would be ridiculous lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Yeah I am a bit displeased at them tanking, but I mean. When I did get them from my dad, they came with an amp that was built in '95. They worked well for a long time and I am very thankful of that. I would love 2 15's in m car, but if I want to keep my seats, that will never happen. I have at most 4-4.5cu behind my seat gross. 2 12's is going to be the future build. Will head out in a bit to take some pics of my car.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm