'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

i had to invert my 3 p3 10s in a sealed box because the box was made 4 3 10s but only had the airspace for 1 sub and the subs were too deep for the box. now i have a new box

http://www.stevemead...new-xfl-pg6-57/americanbass hd 12d22 audiopipe 1800.1ppi s580.4rockford p1653 frontpolk audio 6x9 rearbig 3

thats how I was when I had my prefab, then built this one and it wangs so much harder.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Today I finally got to covering up my sub box. It was supposed to happen sunday but my dad who was supposed to help me was hung over :/ OH well, we got to it today and I think the material we choose was too stretchy. We only went to one place and choosed upon some grey felt, just a bit lighter than my interior so looks alright. Before I post those pics I have a pic that I forgot to post when I cleaned up my wires. Just a pic of all the wires disconnected to clean them up and arrange them accordingly.

DSCI0106.jpg

Next is some 1 Awg wire that my dad had for his old welder. He had gotten rid of it so gave me the wires, well over 50Ft of 1Awg and its pretty flexible. I will be putting this in as my Big 3 in a few weeks hopefully, and it will be replaced with whichever 1/0 Awg I get later on.

DSCI0109.jpg
DSCI0107.jpg
DSCI0108.jpg

Now here comes the box pics, first off is a pic of a 6x9 box being stripped. The rest are of the sub box. When we first tried to make the wholes, we made a bad mistake. Cut a hole that was to big and it was almost right in the middle of the whole sheet of felt. Got it fixed though and looks great.

DSCI0111.jpg
DSCI0112.jpg
DSCI0113.jpg
DSCI0114.jpg
DSCI0115.jpg

Please tell me what you guys think and anything that comes to mind when you see my build. Enjoy

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

When we going to meet up? You have to hear Jane now she is on full power. I want to hear yours too. Got a soft spot for JBL. Pm me. I go to school mon-thu. I'm free the rest of the time.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Pm sent, can't wait to hear it!

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Well go to the system of the month section and read the rules so you can see what you need to do to make that happen.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Came across some pictures I didn't even know I had. First one will be a picture of my wires after I soldered the wire from the amp to the sub.

DSCI0016.jpg

Next is what my back looked like before I cleaned it all up.

DSCI0017.jpg

Now the next ones here are when I put my HU back in. Before I used the Rear HU wires for my 6x9's. But I had put them on the amp so I covered up those ends. Along with that I took my remote wire which had a bad connection, and soldered that up to.

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0014.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

hellova way to utilize what ya got

Thank you sir! Greatly appreciate it.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm