'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

Thank you!

And I fixed all the photos, for some reason if you have the Direct link to the picture it won't work. So in each of the posts I had to copy the direct link, then put it in a new window, go to the embeded, then select the URL one, paste it in notepad, then copy out the embeded url and replace it. Did this for each and every photos :( got faster after the first post though.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

nice start...

tip for screwing into mdf... PreDrill... they dont split if you keep them at least 3 inches apart from each other and 2 inches from the edge

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

I did do predrills, although I did not stay 2 in from the end, which I now know after this box.

Yes kranny there is some steering wheel flex, its only 25 W a fucking sub and I got that! can't even imagine them running off a T500.1

Edit: to kranny, As usual in most videos, it can't pick up the vibrations, I get at most half inch, to 3/4 inch of movement on the wheel.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Also if anyone was wondering or didn't read my signature, I am tuned to 32Hz, but I screwed my port up just a bit, so it is prob a bit under 33Hz. The shirt I used in my video was a heavy ass wool shirt, so I will try a new one another day with a normal white T.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

So I got around today to taking some more pics. A while back I put a piece of paper over my port and it ended up getting sucked all the way through to the inside of the box, and I don't have enough power to blow it out. So I took out a sub to get it out today, so I can get it out, and to scoop out some sawdust I know is in there. To doing this I find a interesting thing in my box, thankfully I don't have to much power or it could have done some damage.

Here is the paper.

dsci0001v.jpg

And here is the unexpecting

dsci0002et.jpg

Then to the pics

dsci0003v.jpg

dsci0007nk.jpg

Wires aren't like the earlier post because I had to do a lot of amp switching.

dsci0008de.jpg

dsci0009v.jpg

dsci0010e.jpg

dsci0011c.jpg

dsci0004gf.jpg

dsci0005ec.jpg

dsci0006f.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow I will be switching my 4 channel amp from 2 x 8 ohm bridged on the subs, to 2 x 2 ohm, and putting the 6x9's on the other 2 channels. If the calculations are correct I should see the same power from bridged to non-bridged, just from 8 ohm bridged into 2 ohm normal. And hoping that with the extra power to the 6x9's can drown out a bit of the car rattle.

Edit: Once I try it, which ever sounds better, I will clean my wires back up and make it look clean once again.

Edit: Also, Before I just spun the ends of the speaker wires, and wrapped them around the terminals on the sub. The other day I soldered them all to the terminals since I got a soldering iron finally, and what a world of difference.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Today, switched it all up and screwed my HU up a bit, but it's all good. Did the switching I was talking about, bass actually seems a bit louder with the subs on a single channel. Put the 6x9's on the other 2 channels, which drasticlly helped the highs/mids from the rear and sounds a lot better. Took some pics but lost the camera, dark now so I will work on getting them up tommorrow or over the weekend.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 3 weeks later...

I have thus taken this system out, Since I am away at vocational school. Once I come back, Will have 2 DC lvl 3 12's on a T500.1 till I get a T1500.1. Both will be CP, in a 32Hz tuned box. Will have a RF T400.4 powering a T6x9 in the back and a R1652s in the front, along with everything audio system replaced, and most likely a new Alt and Battery with it all, and Big 3.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm