'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

I have a couple monster distro blocks. 4 ga input 4 8 ga. outputs. Do you have any use for them at all? I could hand them off to ya. I have 4 Alpine 6.5's too. They are just collecting dust in my garage. Let me know I'll give you a care package...one that doesn't require 4 kills hahaha

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Lol! I actually scooped up 2 distribution block from my buddies old car, the one who owned the amp I blew. They are 2 awg input to 3 8awg outputs. But they have a insert that can be removed which put them to 1/0 input and 3 6/4 awg outputs. I am going to keep my speakers for now. I am only getting all this to have something for now. Once I get a job I will just buy everything I need then. So nothing much soon. What type of Alpine?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Lol! I actually scooped up 2 distribution block from my buddies old car, the one who owned the amp I blew. They are 2 awg input to 3 8awg outputs. But they have a insert that can be removed which put them to 1/0 input and 3 6/4 awg outputs. I am going to keep my speakers for now. I am only getting all this to have something for now. Once I get a job I will just buy everything I need then. So nothing much soon. What type of Alpine?

ok. no biggie. They were type s I believe. They were really awesome midbass but the tweeters sucked. Way too harsh.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

ok. no biggie. They were type s I believe. They were really awesome midbass but the tweeters sucked. Way too harsh.

I am just going to save my money to get 2 sets of T2 comp sets from RF.

Love seein these kinds of builds. Great job man

Thanks!

Also, MB Quart4.60 will be here tomorrow and installed!

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

So I have been very unfortunate lately. About 2 weeks ago when I placed my order for my MB Quart 4.60 which I have pics of and has been installed. My front brakes started make a grinding noise, meaning they were no good anymore. I didn't have money at the time because I just bought my amp, would have only been around 40-50 to purchase the front brake pads and me and my dad could have installed them. Told everyone my brakes are shot, nobody wanted to help what so ever, so now my car broke down, and I had to pay $711 for it to get fixed. Along with that my insurance runs out today so I have to pay just short of 300 to get it renewed with someone else. So FML! No point in even thinking about my system now for a few months. But here are the pics of the MB Quart 4.60. It is putting more power than the alpine, supposedly it says but it is just a taaad bit louder on some songs and quieter on some so I can't really say. Here you go.

DSCI0036-1.jpg

DSCI0034-1.jpg

DSCI0035-2.jpgDSCI0037-1.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

My left side end tie rod was broken, which isn't something that needs to be replaced immediatly, my brakes locked up and made that even worse, along with that it fucked up the upper control arm. So all that, and to tow from the city of chicago all the way to the very outskirting town of chicago made it cost that much. 2 weeks ago $50 bucks to replace pads. Then probably 200-300 to fix the left end tie rode.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I just took out my subs to see if I can run the one that is not inverted, inverted. Since they where they way they where for so long. For some reason, while ones spider is stiff in the inward direction, and looser in the outward direction, the other is the complete opposite. Lol shit is crazy. I am going to be putting them both inverted, to give me a bit more airspace and more than likely lower my tuning a nice bit. But I want to do it so I can easily change my wire configuration. I have them wired down to 2 ohm's a channel on 1/2 of my MB Quart 4.60, and want to put them to 4ohms bridged and see out it sounds for the hell of it. Might sound better with higher efficiency?

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Here are pictures of the subs. The one that is harder to push in, the cone is not roundly shaped, I do not know why the other has a perfect round surround. I am going to guess there was a bit of unloading on the one closest to the port, and made it have more excursion than the other.

Sub easy to push in

DSCI0038-1.jpg

DSCI0039-1.jpg

Sub hard to push in

DSCI0040-1.jpg

DSCI0041.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm