Sonic Electronix

Wts diaper bags

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Well I tried to get a new dustcap from Fi once and they just stopped replying to my emails. so i got a 12" Q with a broken dustcap

1996 Buick Lesabre Limited - 2 Fi Q 12's, 5ft^3 slot ported box tuned to 30hz, MMATS 3000.1, JL G4500, 5.25" Polk momo comps, cheap 6x9's (rear fill), Pioneer DEH-P8300UB, Knu wiring throughout, Big 3 all 1/0, stock alt, stock batt, Deka 8a31 in the trunk

---Now gone to the younger brother, and all the equipment is sitting in my garage.

96 Buick Lesabre Build Log

his ip is from the virgin islands.

This is Jermaine here now and this IP is from virgin islands too here it is I Jermaine have DC audio subs and order it get through on telephone with the company order my stuff set it and forget it. My order is here in a blink now I call Fi day in and day out I even rather suffer the blow and would ship the recones express because they take so long to ship them and correction these recones were ordered end of april we are almost at end of June. Please give me a break the subs are excellent subs because my friends use them I dont but service wise never in a million years ppl. Fi sent it to wrong address because they shipped to me before and I never gave other address and even if they so said they shipped it not even an email acknowledging the fact that they shpped it so I could have looked out for it. Next thing I want to alert you people that saying the whole story isn't here is that we live in the US Virgin Islands you people come down to our island hang out go to the beaches enjoy our food and now its time to order stuff act like you dont know where or who we are BS. we use same flipping money you people use drive same cars etc. We spending our money on quality subs and cant get same treatment as the people in the states and we are actually paying Fi whatever the shipment cost is so its no favor being done for us. So take this story to the bank for me I will stay with my DC subs I only order the Fi because my boyz highly love the subs but as far as ordering and getting through to get this task accomplished i say terrible service.

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

Oh, I'm a smart dumbass? Okay then...

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

are you really trying to correct some ones grammar with that sentence?

really?

good god lol.

as nick said, its not FI, its USPS, make a post about them and how shitty their service is....

maybe you should have paid extra for fed ex or UPS.... instead of being a cheapskate and using regular USPS....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

his ip is from the virgin islands.

This is Jermaine here now and this IP is from virgin islands too here it is I Jermaine have DC audio subs and order it get through on telephone with the company order my stuff set it and forget it. My order is here in a blink now I call Fi day in and day out I even rather suffer the blow and would ship the recones express because they take so long to ship them and correction these recones were ordered end of april we are almost at end of June. Please give me a break the subs are excellent subs because my friends use them I dont but service wise never in a million years ppl. Fi sent it to wrong address because they shipped to me before and I never gave other address and even if they so said they shipped it not even an email acknowledging the fact that they shpped it so I could have looked out for it. Next thing I want to alert you people that saying the whole story isn't here is that we live in the US Virgin Islands you people come down to our island hang out go to the beaches enjoy our food and now its time to order stuff act like you dont know where or who we are BS. we use same flipping money you people use drive same cars etc. We spending our money on quality subs and cant get same treatment as the people in the states and we are actually paying Fi whatever the shipment cost is so its no favor being done for us. So take this story to the bank for me I will stay with my DC subs I only order the Fi because my boyz highly love the subs but as far as ordering and getting through to get this task accomplished i say terrible service.

What part of, It is out of our control do you not understand dude?

I'll gladly hop a plane and hand deliver them if you want to pay for it. Then you will get them in 2 days.

:shrug:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Your funny man, you come on a forum but don't want others to post their opinion on the situation? That's what private messaging is for, so it is simply between you and other individual.

And just a quick question, what am I "jackin"? Did I magically steal a bowl of Fruity Pebbles or some shit like that? Learn to use proper grammar ;)

u jackin his dick thats what u jackin so u learn grammar while u sharing a 18" dc wid someone else.

calm your ass and get off DC! i mean shit it is a forum you posted on a subject that is left to be interrpeted by others so if you dont like what he says then just ignore it! but for real calm the BS down and act like an adult!

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

are you really trying to correct some ones grammar with that sentence?

really?

good god lol.

as nick said, its not FI, its USPS, make a post about them and how shitty their service is....

maybe you should have paid extra for fed ex or UPS.... instead of being a cheapskate and using regular USPS....

if u kno ne ting about the virgin islands u would kno they only offer limited shippin options so if u talkin about money to me u got the wrong person on bein a cheapskate pathna!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

i bet i can call up someone at FI right now and get a recone. I dont think we are getting the whole story here.

AM sure DC is as busy or maybe even more busier than they are and we recieved dc recone in about 3 days so thats not an excuse!

My thing is ok its so simple to have a person just to answer the phone and take orders I think there is someone out there with a worthless degree that can take a order as if they were working McDonalds or something. Simple hello my name is Jermaine I want to order a Fi BTL Fully loaded dual 1 ohm sub my address is whatever it may be. then she or he gives me total i pay and the people in the back who make the subs/recones do there work as per work order that cant be that hard at all. I just hate having to feel like I am begging a company to purchase their item and those of you who say you never had such problems have direct link to ppl in Fi or its just matter of time until it happens to you to then see a post. I am in no way bashing Fi they make excellent Subs but again service STINKS

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

I want to alert you people

What do you mean "you people"? :peepwall:

YOU PEOPLE CAN SIMPLY BE EXPRESSED AS EVERYONE IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH MY TERMINOLOGY

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Archived