Need help with a clutch bypass

I'm almost positive he means the ebrake for video. In that case you do it with a 12v relay. It's really easy to do. I have a tutorial vid that helped me out a lot but I don't think I should post it seeing as it's illegal. :shrug:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I'm almost positive he means the ebrake for video. In that case you do it with a 12v relay. It's really easy to do. I have a tutorial vid that helped me out a lot but I don't think I should post it seeing as it's illegal. :shrug:

you have been beaten to it already drinks.gif

6F12AARZFX.jpg

Cltch bypass is done by just unplugging the switch and putting a jumper between the 2 wires.

Simple

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Cltch bypass is done by just unplugging the switch and putting a jumper between the 2 wires.

Simple

would you want it permanently bypassed, or just during remote start?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

how would a code reader help? hes throwing a code cuz of the wire bypass for the clutch. code scanner will do nothing for him. he knows his problem. lol pull the cluster and take the light out ahahaha

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I already did that Ray and the problem with that is it throws up a failure code for the switch not working. I'm trying to get it so it doesn't show that code

shouldnt you be able to use a relay to do this?

Edited by huh?do-what?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

k so he just wants the clutch bypassed so that he doesnt have to push the pedal in to start the car. were not doing a remote start. i have it bypassed in my explorer for the remote start and he just thinks its cool. so i put in a relay connecting the two wires, heres how the relay is hooked up: 85-starter, 86-ground, 87-clutch wire 1, 30-clutch wire 2. the bypass works but is still throwing the code he mentioned. a code reader deletes the code but then it just comes back. this is not for a video bypass, he has a kenwood ddx8019 green wire goes to ground :pardon:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k