Second Skin Audio

atomic car audio

I didnt shit on this guys thread ...i clearly stated George Wu has not been building subwoofers or anything else since the 40s.Subwoofers didnt get a good start until the mid 60s .And i tested the Skars ,Since Jacob designed them . They were ok .They perform right on par for what he designed them to do .Nothing more nothing less . I guess i need to order a Atomic 8 to do my own testing on ,i have never been a fan of any of there <atomic> subs .I like to play music so they dont fit my need or wants

The apocalypse the ele the quantum the manhattan and the energy are all music woofers the apxx is the spl sub and atomic has been makin loudspeakers since 1946 that is what they were called until the subwooofer came out

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

And i tested the Skars ,Since Jacob designed them . They were ok .They perform right on par for what he designed them to do .Nothing more nothing less

they play loud, low and clean..I gained 1db from dropping in the Skar. I know its application specfic, but i play music and I prefer to play it low. In this case my opinion is that the skar is a better driver. I put 2k on mine and its doing fine, digs way lower then the Sa and is louder. Thats a win all the way around. Now if I was doing an spl build that was geared to burp at a higher frequency, then the SA would be a better driver. But that is not my cup of tea...and to be fair, I am pretty certain that you would not be able to clamp 5k+ to the Skar like Jacob and Pulse have with the SA..again, thats not my cup of tea

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

The apocalypse the ele the quantum the manhattan and the energy are all music woofers the apxx is the spl sub and atomic has been makin loudspeakers since 1946 that is what they were called until the subwooofer came out

I was on your side for a while, but thats a mighty big hole you just dug yourself.

Have fun.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

He said they were spl subs just pointed out that they only have one sub that's spl and I dug no hole here only rebuttal to his asinine comments trying to be nice when he is clearly trying to be an asshole

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ok i have an idea,yall want a severely unbiased opinion of subs and how they sound send me a 8 of each brand,ill run each in my truck and tell yall what i think,trust me i run all my equipment pretty friggin hard and by no means am i gentle at all,if it passes my test ill let yall know,shit ill even post vids of each in action for yall to see. plain and simple wanna unbiased opinion ask someone who isnt afraid to be blunt about how a product works. ive bbqd a diamond audio 12 with my amp and i wasnt clipping,same amp pushed a 131 from the trunk with my jbl 12 so i know it can put a 8 through the motions well,and all i play is music no special mix or nothin just plain music.

ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"
90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"
XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORT
XENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE

You have been wu'ed congrats.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived