Ok well a few months ago I get a message from my half sister whom I have not seen since she was a year old. She is now 14 almost 15. Anyways I would like to get her away from our dad. Her mom is cool and all, but my dad is a complete douche. My sister has told me a few times that she wants to get away from there, I don't think it's anything bad. I just know her and my dad don't get along, I just hope hes not abusive like he was with me when I was little. I haven't heard of any abuse or anything, but I know my dad. She has said a few times she wishes she could come stay with me, which at this point is impossible. Since I currently live with my grandparents, I am going to be moving around august back to Kirkwood Mo. I'm from there and so is my sis, which I did not know. I know she wants to come with me, but problem being I would be moving after the school year starts. I would like to get my sister away from our dad and have her stay with me, but don't think I can. I will most likely be going down to visit her on her bday next week, they currently live in Ms. Going to be a little weird since last I saw her was 14 years ago. So any ideas of what to do? Only part I'm not looking forward to is seeing my dad, really don't like the guy. Oh yeah, he already cause my step sister to run away when she was 16, I'm not gonna let that happen to my own blood. Specially after some stories I've read on here and other sites. I know that I barely know my sister, thanks to my asshole dad. But I look out for my family. Also what do ya guys think I should get her for her bday, I know she wants games for her Nintendo DS, but no idea what games are out there for it. On a side note, according to her I am the worlds best big brother. What would you guys do in this situation?

I'd leave it alone, visit and that's it.

Eh, I agree. Teenage girls have a habit of hating their parents and wanting to move out, true story...

But if you notice any signs of abuse alert the police.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

you will go to court your dad will get a lawyer and screw you over just let it go, you have no idea what it's really like there as you obviously don't live there.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you will go to court your dad will get a lawyer and screw you over just let it go, you have no idea what it's really like there as you obviously don't live there.

x2

I guess wait til she is 18 :shrug:

you have no idea if her dad is not letting her have a cookie and she wants one and then goes into room crys and says she hates him

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I may not live there but I do know my dad. Sure most teenagers don't get along with their parents. I really doubt my dad could even afford a lawyer, So not worried bout that. But yeah I'm just gonna sit back and just keep tabs on whats going on.

danger will robinson danger!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.