SR20DAZE Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Dude, frisco = steep hills. You'd be better off buying a horse and carriage then driving a stick in frisco. heel toe driving is bad ass Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
vettedude102 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Some stick shift cars can be faster because you can rev them higher. Two of my friends have integras and the manual is a lot faster than the automatic. Plus its more fun to drive a stick Imo. Edit :my phone is screwed up sorry for all the posts 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
vettedude102 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Some stick shift cars can be faster because you can rev them higher. Two of my friends have integras and the manual is a lot faster than the automatic. Plus its more fun to drive a stick Imo. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
vettedude102 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Some stick shift cars can be faster because you can rev them higher. Two of my friends have integras and the manual is a lot faster than the automatic. Plus its more fun to drive a stick Imo. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
tonedeaf Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Driving manual > anything. I upgraded from a PIECE OF SHIT Nissan manual to my civic 8 years newer and I hate thefact mines an auto. Manual tranny swap is happening soon. Fuck autos.
tonedeaf Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 glad somebody gets what im sayin..its not that its hard, its jus hard on a clutch in alot of traffic. and for a beginner its not a desirable situation. I picked up how to drie a stick in about an hour. I have never in three years killed any manual after that first hour, and I drove cars for a living. Heavy 6:00 traffic or cruising Dow. The highway, never had a problem. That's not the same results everyone will have, but driving manuals is a joke for some people.
TRTC360 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I'd go with manual. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Emmet Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 Shit, whats with everyone saying your gonna burn through clutches? I`ve never burnt up a clutch either has any of my friends, its unheard of to be honest, give it a week of straight driving and you`ll be shifting like a pro, I honestly wouldnt step near an automatic, its just not driving to me, Always find it odd how most cars in America are automatics, just seems too easy to just have accelerator and brake Get a manual you`ll be happy with it, its a hella lotta fun i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
ALPINE408 Posted June 23, 2011 Report Posted June 23, 2011 I live in San Francisco California. Well around there. The last time it snowed where I live is probably in like the 1970's. haha, so no snow. And I don't need to be a street racer, I just want to enjoy driving. That's why I love bass, it helps you enjoy the ride more. But yeah, I mean, automatic seems like a fine choice, but it might get boring. If other people comment, I'll think more about it with their suggestions. i would get an auto if you live in the city them hills are no joke can be a pain in the ass in a stick i perfer stick tho you have more controll more fun more power (your choice in the powerband when to shift) Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.