yo on the real, the person who MORE then made this happen is Burrito.......he ran around town and picked up stuff for me and brought everything up in his truck......made a bad as shirt display, the whole nine........THANKS JEFF!

Also my main man David............shit you already know bro...........thanks blackness!

we're partners man you know this, I told you once I'll tell yea agian, no problem, thats what friends are for.

HUGE HUGE thanks to Jeff, thanx for all the support bro, you are the deffinition of friend.

damn...i so wish you guys didnt live THAT FUCKIN FAR AWAY... you guys seem like some badass people and would be awesome to meet you guys. awesome vids and keep more commin :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

we're partners man you know this, I told you once I'll tell yea agian, no problem, thats what friends are for.

HUGE HUGE thanks to Jeff, thanx for all the support bro, you are the deffinition of friend.

you got it bro! anytime any place.... pencil me in, then call me!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

cool shit dude, i wish i could have been there

i wish all our members were there... we had a killer time!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I think Steve should tour the states to give most of his members a chance to see it in action.

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

i wish all our members were there... we had a killer time!

Let's start now in putting together a plan to see if we can't get a bunch of smd members out to autorama...I know I need the time to get scheduled due to work.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

gobble gobble gobble... LOL :lol::lol::lol:

its all good; a bad sunday morning is just the result of a BAD ASS saturday nite. got my 151.2, excited... trying for 3yrs, got to meet lots of great guys;(SMD crew) and even one hell of a guy from canadia that definately reminds us of what it was like to be 21. had a great weekend and am glad to be part of this (MY BASSSPACE.COM)LoL what my buddy calls it. and of course thanks to dc for the assistance the helped me through. -anybody got a pic of me slumped against the wall for like 2hrs?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Archived